Reviews for Harry Potter and the Undiscovered Country
Lolly386 chapter 29 . 12/14/2014
I'm in tears thnk you soooooooooo much however I think it should have ended pages1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9and 3/4
Guest chapter 29 . 10/11/2014
It was amazing I was gripped to every word and did not put my iPad down to stop reading. I hope you make another fan fic and I wish you best of luck.
potter4ever chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
That's how I always imagined him proposingO:-)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
AWESOME… you use u's to much.
HT188 chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
NO, Lucius as DADA teacher. I could never get over the fact how evil he is; besides that great story!
The Amol chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Lucius Malfoy DADA Teacher?
Sorry I can't get around that was a monster for Ginny .I dont think Ginny would have let him teach her in any circumstances.I know malfoy family changes but because it was any case Lucius would have need for questioning and that would take some months.
Amanda Pall chapter 29 . 9/30/2013
I loved this story. Of all the stories I have read of their future
Ives, I have to say I enjoyed this the most. I loved their rise in professions... Beautifully and tastefully written! Thank you.
Lolerator chapter 29 . 9/23/2013
Wow! I don't know what I was expecting when I clicked the link, but it certainly wasn't a fic as good as it was! I mean, sure, there are a few minor mistakes, but that's only human. It's brilliant, well done!
Ishi chapter 29 . 8/11/2013
This is one of the most heart touching fanfics I've ever read! It's simply awesome! I literally cried twice while reading the story! Very well written! :)))
Brian chapter 29 . 5/28/2013
Let it be know this is the first review I ever wrote for fanfiction. I been reading it for a long time but never found a story I liked so well that I wanted to write a review. This story is truly one of my favorites. I want to thank Cardinal Cardinalfor taking the time to write this wonderful story. I was so sad at the end but I knew that Harry and Ginny are happy. This really has been one of the best stories I have had the pleasure to read. I can not wait to see what else Cardinal has written and if is half as good as this then it has to magnificent.

- Brian F.
nayin chapter 29 . 4/15/2013
Thank you for making this story, I love it. I've read this at SIYE about 4x and still it.
cb chapter 29 . 4/10/2013
best one ever i loved it it whould be awesime if u wrote more i give thi * * * * *
STARS
cb chapter 21 . 4/6/2013
when i read chapter 20 and it said that he could see dementors then i knew he was one i knew where u where going to very clever indeed.
cb chapter 29 . 3/15/2013
i loved it it was the best story i read so far!
Guest chapter 29 . 9/16/2012
Wow! That was amazing! I loved this story and the end was adorable!