Reviews for Harry Potter and the Undiscovered Country
Princesskaybug410 chapter 29 . 6/15
My friend technically made me read this and I'm happy she did. This was a good fan fiction
Vyomaan chapter 20 . 6/1
actually we forgot about the ring XD
good work
Coco chapter 5 . 4/18
I loved that chapter especially the part with Dumbledore and the fact that you put them in the same carriage
Coco chapter 4 . 4/18
That was the nicest thing ever you are a amazing
Puissance73 chapter 29 . 8/11/2019
brilliant
Molly chapter 29 . 10/17/2018
this was amazing, the best I have read so far.
Sup2.0 chapter 1 . 8/11/2018
Hopefully this turns out to be a good story.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/8/2018
Not sure if you still read comments but I have to review this chapter. I always thought that Ginny should have played some role in voldemort's destruction. It would have been amazing if Ginny instead of Ron had opened the chamber in deathly hallows and destroyed the horcrux I think she deserved it more than anyone one else (except harry ofcourse). It would've provided her some much needed closure or something like that..
Paige chapter 9 . 2/25/2017
I've never cried reading fan fiction before
Me chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
They shal not grow old... is from Anzac Day in Australia just so you know
Guest chapter 28 . 10/30/2016
Awesome work! Love it
Guest chapter 26 . 10/30/2016
Absolutely. Brilliant work! A bit more adult than I'd have liked at the end there, but grand
Guest chapter 20 . 10/29/2016
Perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Awesome! Wonderfully written. Good job!
MochiBoo chapter 29 . 4/26/2016
Thank you for sharing this wonderful gift with us. You truly have a talent for writing moving stories. I found your epilogue moving and I did shred a few tears at the end. To anyone wondering to read this it is a truly detailed story that has been fit into such a short amount of chapters. Again thank you for this gift, I hope you will write something like this again.