Reviews for Harry Potter and the Undiscovered Country
Paige chapter 9 . 2/25
I've never cried reading fan fiction before
Me chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
They shal not grow old... is from Anzac Day in Australia just so you know
Guest chapter 28 . 10/30/2016
Awesome work! Love it
Guest chapter 26 . 10/30/2016
Absolutely. Brilliant work! A bit more adult than I'd have liked at the end there, but grand
Guest chapter 20 . 10/29/2016
Perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Awesome! Wonderfully written. Good job!
MochiBoo chapter 29 . 4/26/2016
Thank you for sharing this wonderful gift with us. You truly have a talent for writing moving stories. I found your epilogue moving and I did shred a few tears at the end. To anyone wondering to read this it is a truly detailed story that has been fit into such a short amount of chapters. Again thank you for this gift, I hope you will write something like this again.
The.Golden.Gryffindor chapter 29 . 4/11/2016
This is by far the most wonderful BOOK I have ever read. There is no other way to put it. Thanks so so sooooo much for their opportunity to read this masterpiece- all 700,087 words of it!
Ginny Potter chapter 29 . 3/22/2016
I absolutely loved the entire series. I was gripped from the first chapter, and really hope you continue to flourish in your world of writing Harry Potter fanfiction! Best wishes and I send all my life, even though I have never met you!
fdean80090 chapter 29 . 9/20/2015
Thank you for your gift. I can't express how much I enjoyed it. Keep up with the fabulous work
soniko chapter 29 . 8/19/2015
Whoa, this is a great story.
It would make a great movie.
Love it!
nayin17 chapter 29 . 7/31/2015
Love that they are together even in death. Good one
nayin17 chapter 28 . 7/31/2015
I'm glad Harry gave the invisibility cloak to James, though I'm imagining that he stole the Marauders Map from his father lol
nayin17 chapter 23 . 7/31/2015
Dudley is so lucky to go at Hogwarts School even as a visitor
nayin17 chapter 22 . 7/31/2015