Reviews for Nothing Gold Can Stay
projektrevolution20 chapter 9 . 3/18/2010
Excellent, very very excellent. I hate how they always have to be interrupted by stupid Slytherins! But then, I suppose it'd be very boring without. Good writing,you are very good at using descriptive wording!
Really Cinderella chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
I'm really enjoying the story so far! I hope you continue soon!
matrice chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
Let's hope that Severus will be able to figure something out about that meeting. He obviously feels pressured because he wants to keep Lily safe, but there is really nothing he can do to change their agenda about blood purity.
WeirdosOfTheWorld chapter 8 . 2/13/2010
About your AN, don't be too harsh on you... I think a story can be short of a plot and still be entertaining, if only it doesn't last too long.
XxInnocenceBeilschmidtxX chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
This is really good! One of the best Lily/Severus stories I've ever read. Update soon, please! :D
matrice chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
A good development, at least something good is going on in Snape's life to counterbalance Remus' actions.
projektrevolution20 chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
Aw don't give up! I think this story is just wonderful! There's trouble a-brewing with the Mauruders and Slytherins and much more room for some Lily/Sev moments :D Thanks for getting another chapter up and good luck!
projektrevolution20 chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
SWEETT! An update! This made my day! Great chapter - I LOVE the dream Lily had! More Lily/Sev romance please! And boo on Remus for lying I thought he was better than that - but you set it up nicely for what I think will happen next :D Keep on writing!
WritergirlAD chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
I loved this chapter. Very disappointed with Remus right now though.
WeirdosOfTheWorld chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
Interesting turning point... Bad things coming Sev! Watcha!
XxInnocenceBeilschmidtxX chapter 7 . 1/29/2010
This story is wonderful! I love the way you write! :D Update soon, please!
selemi chapter 7 . 1/29/2010
i really like it. the plot is interesting.
8thweasleykid chapter 7 . 1/29/2010
oh no! Sev better watch himself! Remus the coward! Urg. At keast lily is awake and talking to Sev.
projektrevolution20 chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
guffaw. “His arrogance is truly a thing of wonder.”

Try saying - Potter's arrogance is truly a thing of wonder, Lupid thought, 's hard to know who is saying what aloud when you use "" around thoughts. :)

Otherwise, very good, I'm hooked already!
WritergirlAD chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
I like this a lot so far. The formatting in ch. 5 made it a lot easier to read, too. continue soon please! :)