Reviews for Silver and Cold
DecoyDream chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Beautiful story - this deserves so much more love! Thanks for writing :)
MortemAbsconse chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
A great story, indeed!

You know, I had (have, but I'm too lazy to write it down) of something quite similar to this.

I don't know fully legends, but I don't care anymore. I'm enchanted with the Show, and being so, I don't think Gwen would cheat on Arthur, and definitely she won't in my mind.

But anyway, I liked how you showed these two characters, how you twisted the legends to this Show storyline, to make a cute fic. I love how you write.

Great work!

xo
Pilargirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Made me cry...well done.
Katealec23 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
This story is so good, but it broke my heart. I really don't want her to break his.
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I have to ask are you familiar with the legends?

Cause I never really know how she dies in the Lancelot triangle storyline. I mean the original stories fon't have her commiting adultery, but later in th epiece of work you based this on in comes Mordred who wants to wed her when Srthur is gone and also Lancelot.

I know that Lancelot saves Gwen and Arthur also saves her, but then Gwen runs off with Lancelot later and Arhtur is gone after them but then there is a battle and her dies... but I never knew how SHE died.

I did hear about a stake sometime but then in the legend I always believed that that was when Lancelot came and saved her so she wasn't burned. And in the end Arthur decided not to burn her he just wanted Kancelot dead so he chased him.

So how did she die? Do you know?

Great story though... and sad... I just cannot really undestand how the GWen from the show could commit adaultery since she is not the same as the PRINCESS in the legends. In the legends she was not IN love with Arthur at first since it was an arraned marriage, but she LOVED him... but since she was younger (I think) and he was constantly gone treating her as a trofy wife she lacked the passion and was bored and in comes Lancelot who is young and cares more for love and noble feelings than war and politics.

Here however it is the other way around, GWen and Lancelot can easily marry , nothing except Lancelot's absence - CONSTANTLY leaving her - stands in the way, they would even live in Camelot and he would serve as a knight and she work at the palace... but instead she has this RPRINCE from a different glamourous world she did not grow up in IN THE SHOW and he offers her "the forbidden" and the excrusiating pleasure of suffering by waiting for the "right time" to FINALLY be together...

So that is why I think if this is the "TV-SHow" world you have Gwen slightly OOC considering her backround and the way she sees Arthur...

BUT I STILL LOVE IT!
BonGarland chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
...wow. Angsty, indeed. That was epic. Magnificent job! It was expertly written :)