Reviews for Aversion Theory
Shadow chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
Wonderful _ Very realistic. I really loved reading it. Thanks so much for sharing your idea with us.
Happy Writing
Miss Snazzy chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
Good chapter. I thought you handled Mai and Naru's coupling pretty well. They both seemed in character, despite the shift in their relationship by the end. It's a shame that you ended it there because I would have loved to see what would happen next.
Miss Snazzy chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
Things are finally coming to a head. /
Miss Snazzy chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Good chapter. I'm glad Mai was able to solve the case, but I doubt her actions will go over too well... I wonder what Naru will have to say about her hands.
Miss Snazzy chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Damn. That was painful to watch (read).
Miss Snazzy chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Good chapter.
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Good chapter. It really seemed like Naru had taken Gene's place...
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Good chapter. It was interesting to see Naru's reactions to Mai and Yasuhara. And Mai's attempts to aggravate him. Lol.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
Lol patience is even less in the blood of Naru
Kagome Pureheart chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
I would have had Mai die just to spite Naru, and then him to learn that it really was him that she loved so he could realize just how much he has an icicle shoved up his you know where
Kagome Pureheart chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
T-T I actually started crying...especially when Naru said he had no qualms about her killing herself but not to drag others into it...she is astral projecting and going to do it completely on her own, isn't she? As a person who has learned to be independent, I feel she realized how untrue to her nature she was...and she is usually so selfless...she'd do anything to protect others...
One with the Wind chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
Thank you for this great fic! Enjoyed every moment of it, especially the epilogue!
CriaCat chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
I love how well paced Naru and Mai's relationship was. The progression of their characters throughout the story was wonderfully true to their personalities. Also, the case was quite creepy and the end was just fabulous!
bookaholic5 chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
Lovely story! I really enjoyed reading it.