Reviews for Aversion Theory
okaysunshine chapter 8 . 7/8
this was great! I literally couldn't stop reading it. I love all you did about Mai's powers expanding and her stubbornness and Naru's lack of self awareness. really excellent!
ReaderWriter101 chapter 8 . 7/6
Wow. This was too amazing to be true! You were really able to capture the different personalities of the SPR team, and didn't become OOC. I'm so excited to continue reading your great works, and once again you did an awesome job on this story! Keep up the excellent writing!
puppies659 chapter 8 . 6/30
I'm not really sure what happened after the ending but I'm pretty sure I don't really want to know.
bkwrmkrissy02 chapter 8 . 4/15
.rz
Fanficluver4life chapter 8 . 12/18/2015
My goodness what an awesome story . I mean everyone is in character no too much ooc'ness and such
As for the plot
I love it amazing character development especially with Mai
And I really really really loved the whole concept of the story
I really did,you have done a very wonderful job in this story
And I can't wait to read more of your stories
So until next time
Peace ouuuut?
Fher34 chapter 8 . 11/21/2015
Oh my gosh. Do you know the pain u put me through here?! Was crying mentally!
Mai! Naru! Lin!
I love those dorks so much.
The fact that u gave Mai this development was entirely wonderful, I loved it. Mary was also very realistic. Kuddos to you.
The plot was extraordinary and well planned,not to add interesting. I just wish we had seen more of monk, though u did try to add him in.
As for the first part of the epilogue...I thought I was gonna lose it.
But haha xD I liked how things turned.
Anon chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
The buildup to the end of this is so good. I can't express how much I love how you write Naru and Mai. Thank you for writing this fic :) all of yours give me joy
Shadow chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
Wonderful _ Very realistic. I really loved reading it. Thanks so much for sharing your idea with us.
Happy Writing
Miss Snazzy chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
Good chapter. I thought you handled Mai and Naru's coupling pretty well. They both seemed in character, despite the shift in their relationship by the end. It's a shame that you ended it there because I would have loved to see what would happen next.
Miss Snazzy chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
Things are finally coming to a head. /
Miss Snazzy chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Good chapter. I'm glad Mai was able to solve the case, but I doubt her actions will go over too well... I wonder what Naru will have to say about her hands.
Miss Snazzy chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Damn. That was painful to watch (read).
Miss Snazzy chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Good chapter.
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Damn.
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Good chapter. It really seemed like Naru had taken Gene's place...