Reviews for Christmas Time is Here
Anna-chi chapter 20 . 1/5
Heeeeeeeey!
OMG I'm almost dying with your story. Really. I LOVED ALLLLLL IN YOUR STORY, I NEED MORE!
Sorry for freaking.
But, really, PLEEEASE write the rest of the story ;-; I just need it so bad ;-;
And, hey, I'd like you to teach me how to write. Like, GOSH YOUR WRITING IS SO FUCKIN PERFECT
I don't know why you stopped, but please, please, please, go on with the story. I'm sure that are plenty of people who loved it as much as I did, and we would LOVE to see another chapter here.
All my best thoughts,
Anni-chan **
msc22645 chapter 20 . 7/15/2014
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THIS STORY IS AMAAAAZZZZIIINNNGGGGG I LOVE IT SO MUCH PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THE FLUFF SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH I LOVE YOUR WRITING STYLE TOO MY ONLY THING IS TO JUST GO OVER AND CHECK SPELLING AND STUFF
Kriimou chapter 20 . 2/9/2014
Hai hai ! You are killing me here ! But so far great story ! Hope to read what come next !
Kiran-chan chapter 20 . 12/17/2013
Please update! It's really good!
Fran156 chapter 20 . 10/6/2013
I'm so glad i came back to this website to see that there was 20 chapters but now I'm sad because it's not finished but keep up the good work
Yanna chapter 20 . 8/25/2013
Hey there.. I LOVE YOUR FANFICTION! :D but why didnt you continue it? :/
Raven chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
I think this is a awsome series
general zargon chapter 20 . 6/15/2013
Wow, did not see that one coming. O.o How large IS Leo's family? And why are they all psychos? I really enjoyed these new chapters, and I'm really hoping to find out the entire plot now that things are moving along! :) Please keep up the great work!
general zargon chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
I really enjoyed the updates, though the spacing on chapter 16 made it hard to read and it was kinda weird that Yuiko was so calm, and I noticed some really obvious typos in this chapter. I felt really sorry for Leo, and I hope they find Yuiko soon before the baby comes! I'm wondering who the kidnapper is, not that it will matter once Toki gets ahold of them. Otherwise I'm enjoying this story and I look forward to those questions being answered. . Please keep up the good work!
Kyproth chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
Good story I love how fluffy it is and is fantastic short read for when I was down. Love the story-
-Kip
Autumn chapter 15 . 12/15/2012
MEXT CHAPTER!
Wild Blossom chapter 15 . 8/23/2012
OMG OMG OMG! So dramatic! You need to update! I love this story! You should make a longer chapter! OMG!
Dark knight chapter 15 . 8/8/2012
Please update!
Kayta Haru chapter 15 . 8/7/2012
why are there no more chapters?
Girl in the Tiger Kimono chapter 15 . 8/6/2012