Reviews for A Better Way to Celebrate
Pure Awesomeness!
MadHybris chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Ow I love them 3
Nadia26 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
That was great!Horny New Year!
Thorsmaven chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Damn that was good! Nice and sexy. Also- loved the title of the party- hilarious XD It was a nice touch to a great fic!
TheNoodleHippo chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
i love this!

it's so well written and i love the pairing :)
empieflower chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Daw, this was cute and very nice. Lovley job. :)
Emono chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
You rock my sox, you know that? I'm so glad you accepted the challenge, cause you did it awesomely (every pun intended)
tamanga chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
so hot
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Jack and Miz are just teh s e x. You just can't deny those two. another fav pairing of mine. *lol* These two just scream 'secret lovers' when they're in the ring.

Aww and Jack showed Mizzer a good way celebrate the new year. That way has always been my favorite way.
MagdileanaO chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I love, love love, love this pairing. Great story and I really like Jack's shy side.
TheMizMagnet chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
This was really, really good. For never doing this pairing before, you did a fantastic job. Very hot too.

.: TMM :.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Not a bad story just not to sure about pairing. I really can't stand Jack.
Lady Rosencrantz chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Not a couple I would normally enjoy thinking about together but hot and sexy all the same
JacktheSinister JaketheJust chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
This is great! I would have to say that this is just as good as your others! Love the pairing, hell I love anything with Swagger. lol. I feel bad for poor Mike though, not being able to find his boyfriend, then almost getting run over twice, then drug off. Jack makes up for it with mind blowing sex! Love it!
NeroAnne chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
See, now I LOVED that.

You handled the pairing real well and the hole plot was just so cool.

LOVED.