Reviews for The Twelve Bleached Days of Christmas
Flowerylemon chapter 6 . 6/16/2018
Loved this story!
nlinz chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
That Was So Cute! I love The ships in this story, they were perfect! Keep writing!
WatermelonBlaster101 chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
You should finish the next six days! :)
WatermelonBlaster101 chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
Good chapter.
WatermelonBlaster101 chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Isshin dressed up as a Christmas tree?! LOL
WatermelonBlaster101 chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
I liked the banter between the guys, when Renji called Uryu "pansy ass".
WatermelonBlaster101 chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Cute!
WatermelonBlaster101 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Rangiku is such a perv. XD
somber girl chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
I am a big fan of your's and I can't imagine how I missed reading this story. I am so sorry. Let me make it up to you by leaving a review. Fair enough? :D

I love the 3 French Maids story. Can't help but laugh at Uryu's situation. Still waters REALLY run deep. :p

Wish you all the best in your writing. Hope to read your stories again.
KatzeNoel chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
all 6 of these were amazing

but this one was so touching it made me cry

I do hope you someday continue this set with more.
KatzeNoel chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
this one made me smile so much, and then laugh so hard... I was absolute in love with you including Isshin like that, he never gets enough credit or love. I always love when he has moments with Ichigo that are caring and not crazy.

And then the ending with the hamster was just soooo Orihime i was laughing sooo hard.
KatzeNoel chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
oh dear god... now you got me looking at my closet thinking about dusting mine off and waiting the long long hours before he comes home... evil evil evil.. guess I'll have to spend the time reading more fics... amazing as always!
TheCatWithTheHat chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
So I don't know if you're still updating this because the last time you did was like a year ago, but if you are, I'd love to read the rest.
nypsy chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
OMG, the line about descending testicles had me ROTFL so bad, I thought my family was going to come into my room to send me to the nuthouse.
nypsy chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
that was awesomely funny & naughty. hope someday you finish the 12.