Reviews for Epistemological Mysteries
:) This is sweet.
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Awesome story. :)
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I like your stories enough to wish that they were longer. But I do understand that Plot, especially lengthy plot, is an entirely different animal than the drabbles at which you have so far excelled.
JoshinYasha chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I like simple stories. Sometimes authors forget what you can do with a good 1k words, but you've deftly mastered it. Congratulations :) I love it!
T420000 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
so sweet : )
Demyrie chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Ahh my gosh, that was absolutely lovely. A true philosophical contrast-I'm glad I wasn't the only one who wasn't able to let human Prowl's "It's like I've always imagined" comment go :3 This leaves behind just the right amount of a bittersweet wish to understand. Your characterization is natural and simple and so very sweet. My favorite part was the image of the dead tree limbs looking like circuitry and the contrasting human perspective, that just begs applause. Absolutely awesome snippet!
Fastern chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I loved this. I believe it captured Prowl's contemplative nature perfectly and this could be an accurate interpretation of how he reacted to suddenly finding himself human. This was one of the most enjoyable episodes, and I loved Prowl's reaction to the whole thing. This just suits it wonderfully.

I adored this story because it was gentle. You didn't have to overwhelm the readers with detailed information to get across your point. I enjoyed it so much I clung to every word you wrote, which is a rarity for me because I'm a very lazy reader. You managed to capture the ideas and emotions in such a serene, loving way, and the last line makes it conclusive and final.

All in all, a wonderful glimpse. And while I'm still not all that fond of Prowl, I think I could be inclined to like him.