Reviews for Fast As A Heartbeat
annie.jo.marie chapter 14 . 12/12/2016
I want to hit a like button so hard!
SenpooCobra chapter 14 . 4/16/2016
*FANGIRLING* ORMAHGAWD U R AMAZING IM GONNA READ ALL OF UR FANFICTIONS IVE READ A FEW OTHERS ALREADY AND LOVED THEM UR MY DEFINITE FAVOURITE AUTHOR
myimagination2012 chapter 14 . 9/23/2015
Will you finish this lovely story, please?
myimagination2012 chapter 6 . 9/23/2015
Huni is absolutely right.
Kiya319 chapter 14 . 7/11/2015
Omg its sooo cute. Can't wait to read more.
1sunfun chapter 14 . 1/22/2015
Good.
Tbar chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
I love all of the moments that you wrote for Haruhi and Kyoya. They're perfect. No, they are not too sappy. I mean, it's love. :) You write them wonderfully. I really do hope you have not given up on this. It brightened my day.
Heartlessly Awesome chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
Hi! I really like where this is going. Maybe you mentioned this in one of the chapters before but I'm just wondering how long are they going to be staying in that ski lodge? Also, is Kyouya's family going to play a major role in the story? I'd really like to see Haruhi meet Fuyumi and what Kyouya's siblings and father think of her. I also can't wait for their date! :D update soon!
Bentears chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
This is a great story what happens next?
spottedstar1123 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Poor Haruhi. I always fall when I try to stop too.
Destinies Entwined chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
I am already following, but wanted to wait till i read the last chapter to review. considering you started this story almost 4 (?) years ago... (did I see '09 in the publish date?) It's happily cohesive. I love dry, sarcastic Kyoya. But at the same time, all the KyoHaru Naysayers or ppl who are quick to scream "OOC!" if things get a little "sweet" are forgetting how love changes a person. Anyone who thinks that a person is Static (fictional or real) and is not affected by love is either inexperienced or a fool.

So I am glad you give the slow-melt to the icy evil lord. _

I am trying so hard to finish up my own next chapter, but this was a much welcomed break! THANK YOU for sharing this with us!

DE
Sesshomarus'Luver chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
I just love the story! It's sweet and I love it so much please update soon
Guest chapter 14 . 10/19/2013
I love it! Keep working on it! I always liked Kyouya and Haruhi shipping.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
Is this story complete or are you intending to add to it? I note from the last update you havent worked on in for two years. Its really good, shame to leave it unresolved.