Reviews for Fast As A Heartbeat
1sunfun chapter 14 . 1/22
Good.
Tbar chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
I love all of the moments that you wrote for Haruhi and Kyoya. They're perfect. No, they are not too sappy. I mean, it's love. :) You write them wonderfully. I really do hope you have not given up on this. It brightened my day.
GoddessxNyte chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
love the story pls update again soon!
Heartlessly Awesome chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
Hi! I really like where this is going. Maybe you mentioned this in one of the chapters before but I'm just wondering how long are they going to be staying in that ski lodge? Also, is Kyouya's family going to play a major role in the story? I'd really like to see Haruhi meet Fuyumi and what Kyouya's siblings and father think of her. I also can't wait for their date! :D update soon!
Bentears chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
This is a great story what happens next?
spottedstar1123 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Poor Haruhi. I always fall when I try to stop too.
Destinies Entwined chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
I am already following, but wanted to wait till i read the last chapter to review. considering you started this story almost 4 (?) years ago... (did I see '09 in the publish date?) It's happily cohesive. I love dry, sarcastic Kyoya. But at the same time, all the KyoHaru Naysayers or ppl who are quick to scream "OOC!" if things get a little "sweet" are forgetting how love changes a person. Anyone who thinks that a person is Static (fictional or real) and is not affected by love is either inexperienced or a fool.

So I am glad you give the slow-melt to the icy evil lord. _

I am trying so hard to finish up my own next chapter, but this was a much welcomed break! THANK YOU for sharing this with us!

DE
Sesshomarus'Luver chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
I just love the story! It's sweet and I love it so much please update soon
Guest chapter 14 . 10/19/2013
I love it! Keep working on it! I always liked Kyouya and Haruhi shipping.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
Is this story complete or are you intending to add to it? I note from the last update you havent worked on in for two years. Its really good, shame to leave it unresolved.
Lithium2016 chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
I really love this. And you said that it started out as a random idea? It sounds well-planned to me! I truly hope that you continue this, as I adore it. Please try to update soon! Okay? *gives adorable, Tamaki-like puppy eyes* Thank you for writing and taking the time.
With tons of respect,
Melissa :)
P.S.-I WILL be following this story. I'll be here for the rest of the way! :)
SomebodySaveMe1998 chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
When r u going to finish this story?
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
GRAH? Update update? PLEASEEEEE! This story isso cute and adorable! I wanna read more! I wanna see how ranka reacts to kyouya.. Probably by abusing tomaki to be fair! :D
Janey-Paininator chapter 13 . 6/6/2012
I really do hope you update soon. I love reading this. It was fun to read and really good. I love how you wrote Huni in it. It was so Huni. and Haruhi and Kyouya were perfectly written. I sooo love the twins and Tamaki and his freak outs were too funny!
XxTheShadowQueenxX chapter 13 . 5/19/2012
-_-" Dear god people. you are the fourth person who has written a fanfic and has taken years to do it and STILL hasn't finished it. I gotta see what happens. sooooooo *in tamaki type way* YOU BETTER FINISH IT EVEN THOUGH I DO NOT WANT TO SEE WHAT THAT PERVERT MOMMY DOES TO MY DARLING DAUGHTER