Reviews for Dark Times and Hope
arwenforlife chapter 3 . 6/18/2016
Beautiful, just beautiful. Once again they are so in character. I can actually picture them as they are here. Would like to see this expand though. Wish this was in the show.
arwenforlife chapter 2 . 6/18/2016
Oh Merlin! that was so sweet! Arthur actually speechless, only one woman can do that to him- Guinevere.
BagginsPotterPevensie chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
That last line was so awesome, it wrapped it all up perfectly!
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
Hurray for happy endings! Well, kind off; I mean, they have to keep their love secret, but as they say, true love always prevails! I loved every word of this fic, and the ending is really touching. I had a feeling her father would be happy for her. Great job once again!
TwiTragic13 chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
sad but sweet

TwiTragic13
Kohimoana chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
I LOVED IT, ANOTHER GREAT STORY" AAAAA LOL
Sweety1516 chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
More please... :-D
Guardian Izz chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
such a nice and romantic chapter I hope that later on in like season 3 ending or season 4 maybe in the show we will have some scene like this...
Pilargirl chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
Beautiful.
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
love it plez update soon xx
Guardian Izz chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
Cannot wait for your next update... and may i say how I am a total sucker for the knight lifting up the lady to sit in front of him and irde with her while enveloping her in his long mantel and pressing her against her chest... that cliché... I am not one for the cheesy stuff - but I JUST LOVE that little cliché
Babybee61 chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
hehehehehehehe, i love it! Carry ON!
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
love it cant wait till u update xx
Pilargirl chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
Liked it, really did, waiting for more.
Pilargirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2009