Reviews for Birthday Surprises
Vampirerex1 chapter 2 . 5/14
Are you going to update this story? I'm eager to find out whether April realises that she made a fool of herself and has some serious grovelling to do.
Kitty Rock Feline chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Aarrrgghh please make more April x Leo fics!
Kitty Rock Feline chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
would have love it if you reconciled them. :)
predator808 chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
plz do chp 3 soon can't wait 4 it 4 long.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
Again... IM BLIND! Love Leo, HATE APRIL!
Nindriodlover14 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
My eyes! They bleed!
AthenaKeene chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
Aww- poor Leo. He can't help it that 'that' part of him is turtle. (Turtle dicks are really weird aren't they?)

Is they're going to be another chapter? Maybe? Pretty please?
SleepingSeeker chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Omg, this is FANTASTIC! I loved the factual anatomy and how very realistic you wrote Leonardo's actions and reactions. How could she not stop a moment to consider the fact that he's...well, he's a HE, so naturally he'd have the proper, er, equipment to qualify, LOL!

The only questions I'd have is why is she interested in him now, has she always been? But afraid to confront it?

I'm dying to find out how Leonardo handles this delicate hammering of his feelings into pieces! I mean, how hard was it to allow himself to become so vulnerable only to become an object of revulsion!? Please update soon, your description is top notch!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Please write more! I want to know how he's going to deal with this heart-crushing rejection!
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
OMG! You must update this! I loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Bwhahahah! No but really, all giggles aside, you write extremely well. Gotta admit i absolutely loved this chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Don't be embarassed! This was written so well! The characters are so great and spot on! Loved this!
EweLamb Lover chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Poor Leonardo, (O#O)
Rayne chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Wow that ending completely ruined it. If April is so used to being around the turtles she shouldn't have overreacted like that. Awkward... ...
dksamuri chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Nicely written, good imagery. But you take forever to update! Looking forward to the next installment.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »