Reviews for A Fanfiction Quiz from DA
Athenachild101 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Haha! I loved the Penelope Ann thing. I played Penelope Ann during the Broadway revival of BBB and me and Harvey would always mess around and come up with different smart retorts. Great job! Have you done Birdie?
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Haha! I especially love the Rose/Albert ones, but I'm biased about my OTP. ;)
Hannah Fortin chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Awesome! I especially love what you did with Conrad getting called to be on broadway in (an original musical.) It's also nice how you used Albert's point of view in "Baby, Talk to me."
BeauBrummelsByrd67 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Hi there! I am working on a fan fic for Bye Bye Birdie myself, so I decided to see what sorts of things were already posted. I love your idea about choosing a character and then writing short pieces inspired by songs! It's a great writing exercise, and I could see it being a great cure for writer's block! I may have to try it sometime. As for the stories themselves, they were really cute. Short and sweet because of the time limits, but well done! )
majorfangirl chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Ha ha, I enjoyed this! Bye Bye Birdie's a really good musical and I've been trying to think of something to write for far, no good, but I'll find something some day!
HermioneLennon chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
OMG, I love this! I'm going to try might take a while, I'm kinda busy...In the meantime, do another!