Reviews for A Tale Told by an Idiot
Riddle Wraith chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
More please?
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Fascinating! I'm sorry you didn't continue this very promising fic, but thanks for posting what you have. :)
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This looks interesting.
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I like it. You have an excellent grip on the characters - especially Lecter. Thanks for writing!

~Lover of Angelus
A shade of grey91 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
ah, ive been looking for a crossover with these! im soo glad this isn't complete!
GeneIsMe chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This started out with excellent promise.
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I read this ages ago and apparently I didn't review so *ta da* I re-read it and now I'm ACTUALLY reviewing.

Such a good story, I think it would be interesting to see how you could continue it (but it works very well as a oneshot, too). You grabbed all their personalities and mannerisms really well - loved it.
Pheobe Floros chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
JDude: since you anonymously submitted your review, i can't really message you or reply so i'll do it here. first off, thanks for the review! it means alot. second, yeah, i know two lines were merged. sorry about that. i hope it didn't make it too difficult to understand...but yeah. oh and about the femoral artery? trinity did kill his victims that way when he was fulfilling his cycle, in which he had to kill a little boy first. since dexter stopped that from happening, he would have had to start over. he slit rita's throat as an act of retaliation and revenge. thanks again though, for the review!

PF
JDude chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Wow, that was freaking NICE! Great writing, I totally felt the Lecter vibe from that back and forth. Nice work trying to capture Deb's creatively foul mouth. Love how up to date this is. Astor being rebellious and coping with Rita with this lone-wolf independence-empowerment is also a nice touch.

Only mistake I think were two lines merged together, and I'm pretty sure Trinity killed the bathtub victims by cutting the femoral artery on the thigh, not the throat. Something by the way, which I recall Lecter himself doing in the "Hannibal" book to one of his assailants with his butterfly knife in Italy.

Hope you write more of this, it's seriously fascinating.
Green Jewels chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
That was fun!
Fates My Bitch chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
...

-bursts into laughter-

I hope Deb drags Dexter to an appointment. That would just be... -little fangirl shudder-

Two of the most awesome and creative serial killers in the same room together. Please update.
ErikaDrake chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
It looks like you have the start of a great story here. Can’t wait to see where you take this. I really hope you continue.
The Barbarian chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Very good !

I also had the idea of writing about what happened next, but I didn't dare to try, and you did !

Congrats!

keep up the good work that i'll keep an eye on you
Demeter1973 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I like the start of this story, being a big fan of Hannibal Lecter and just recently discovering Dexter (am through the first two seasons thanks to Netflix and waiting for the third to arrive). Love Deb's foul little mouth and I am very intrigued by the idea of Dexter meets Hannibal . . . I hope you'll update soon! And I hope you'll get some more reviews/traffic to your story :)

Best wishes,

Demeter
Shea Loner chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
No reviews . . No one interested? I find that odd. I rather like this idea, the possibilities, and crossovers always seem so very intersting. I would dearly love to see where you take this, what tales you spin. So please do keep writing,

Shea