Reviews for You're Beautiful
Sparrow Walker chapter 27 . 12/31/2014
This story is so adorable... Seriously, it's just so cute! Thanks for writing such an awesome story dude! Love it!
artistofthemind chapter 27 . 10/16/2014
The end was super sweet! This was really good!
KL chapter 27 . 6/24/2014
Oh my god, this is so creepy. Basically, I was playing the song you had Ikuto sing on another tab while I was reading, and just when I finished reading, the song was over! Well, it wasn't exactly that time... but it was pretty close!
Pikachuforever chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
Dis chapter was the opposite of terrible! Pikachu
inu-sessfanforeverlife chapter 27 . 6/9/2014
Holly h e double hocky sticks! That was one of the most romantic stories that I have read in the past mounth! So wonderful I love this story so much! It was amazing! I love how amu's brothers name was amuto! This shugo chara story was amazing! Please continue the awesome stories!
rian-chann chapter 27 . 4/28/2014
Oh em geee! This is A-MA-ZING! I could picture Amuto's face.. Hawt! I expected some sibling time between Amu and him though.. But its ok! And why is Amu going to Africa?! Anyways I LUV THIS
NoName-chan chapter 27 . 4/27/2014
*dies of this story's beauty*
It's... It's just so... *faints*
:don't worry about me I just passed out from beauty I'll be fine so just keep being awesome okay:
AnimexxLover1827 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Omg you're beautiful is literally my favorite Korean drama ever! This story's super awesome! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Amu is a girl spead the word and stop cutting her beautiful fucking hair
Guest chapter 27 . 12/18/2013
So good
Jazzy chapter 27 . 11/4/2013
Awesome! Very well written. I loved your fanfic story. When I started to read this story, I couldn't stop reading on. Finished it in two days. Please continue making love romance with Amu and Ikuto. Maybe, a pirate theme in mind. Thanks for the enjoyment.
Katelyn chapter 27 . 10/6/2013
Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing fanfic.
One of my top favs!
MidnightNinja101 chapter 27 . 10/2/2013
That was such a cute story, I freaking loved it!
You're such an amazing writer. It's 3:30 am and yet, here I am reading your story. I also have to wake up at 4:30 to got school today, but I think I'll go read another one of you're amazing stories! That's how good they are. I rather read your stories than to go to sleep so that I can actually pay attention in school for once. Lol
Well, keep up the amazing work, and I'll go read another one! Laters! :3
Kokoro no Takara chapter 27 . 9/21/2013
I love it! You did awesome, intertwining the drama with Shugo Chara characters brilliantly and flawlessly! Love it!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/16/2013