Reviews for Precious Time
KuroTsukiKun chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
All I can say is that that was heartbreaking ... but I love how Bobby picked up their mission...

I'm with you about missing series two while watching five... not that I don't love Cas, but I miss the simple days when they

trusted each other.

Definately adding to favorites! :)
isxbelv chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I cried, man. Your writing was serious beauty. I loved how yoy incorporated Bobby and the demon powers and everything. Fabulous work!
Kubi-Beutlin chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
thanks a lot...now I'm crying. I hate you..*snif* god, that was so Sad, I loved that you ended the story with Bobby. Brakes my heart.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
As incredibly sad and heart-wrenching that was, I definitely liked it. I thought you did an extremely job writing it, and I'm so glad you included that bit at the end with Bobby and that you didn't just end it with Dean pulling the trigger. The first time I watched the series through, I watched it so fast (I went through all four seasons and most of season 5 in like a week and a half) that I didn't really get to pay much attention to any of the other characters like Bobby until the end when he was in the majority of the episodes, and then I fell completely in love with him too. So now, going back and re-watching the earlier episodes with my friend I'm getting even more attached to him, so I absolutely love stories that highlight his bond with the boys as well.
Arilaen chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Great story! DDD
LounaticM chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I cried so much during this story. Poor Sammy! Poor Deanie!
I haven't cried this much in probably two years. Dean couldn't take it, so he commited suicide. Poor Dean! But it was very well written. And if I ever feel like crying, all I have to do is read this. Was a good read. And yeah at least Dean doesn't go to Hell. But it's SO SAD! I could never write something so sad.
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
That broke my heart! Poor Sam and Dean (
ignorant limelight chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I realize it's been a while since you've written this one, but I still thought I should review.

I've never ever cried before while reading a fanfic. Never. I guess the sad movie I watched yesterday opened my flood gates, since I just couldn't not cry. It was so realistic, and so goddamn sad. How Dean acted, and Bobby after that was just so awful, in a good way.

Shit, I'm going to cry again.

What I mean to say, is that you're kicking some ass here. You're and awesome writer. And my eyes are stinging, so thanks a stinking lot :)
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Very good, heartbreaking, tearful story.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Jes*s and I can't even start crying because I am sitting in public.I loved it but I am still sad.

I never learn.I see it says deathfic skip it and then go back and read it anyway.

Loved it though.
carocali chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Well, that was depressing, but I have to agree that at least they end up together. No angels or crap beyond YED. And Bobby frees John, so I guess it's all good in the end!

:D

Caroline
mahlia chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
First, I'd like to say welcome back!

I loved this piece; it was beautifully written. Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment, but I actually like reading fics like these. I'm not a fan of perfectly happy endings. Although this has a better ending than others I've read where neither Sam nor Dean die, when you look at the bigger picture.

It was an interesting take on that episode and I love what you did with it. Sam is infected, doesn't go darkside. Their relationship doesn't deteriorate to the point it's hard to keep watching the show... ;)

Brava! Thanks for sharing that!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
omg... that sad.. but it great that dean died with sammy.. great story...
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
u made me cry but in the good way!
Charlotte Elise chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Wow. Way to gut me, seriously. I loved it, but it was so depressing. I think I'm going to go cry now.

But really, really good job. Thanks for writing.

-Lottie