Reviews for Glory
StormOfTheNorth chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
FANTASTIC juxtaposition. No, really, standing ovation for you! :)

Made me kinda teary too. Well done. I'd say more, but I really don't know what else to say, other than I love this fic to bits. If you ever feel like writing more ToV fics... *shiny eyes*

Thanks for writing!
Ana Paula92 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
So perfect, it described their relationship so well!

Yuri and Flynn are just so cute... Just as friends, as a couple, whatever, it just MAKES SENSE that they'll be together
Azure-Wulfe chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Wow, i really love the style of this fic :o

I've always thought of how the two always have such a love-hate relationship that they can't not be friends, and how completely opposite yet totally alike they both are, and this fic really got through both points perfectly.

Thankyou for an awesome dose of Fluri friendship 3
transparent fawn chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
that was absolutely adorbs. i'm not even going to lie. i really adore your writing style (even if this is an older work). everything is just to the point and simple because that's all that needs to be said. and it's a little choppy, but only in the sense that it adds to it. because you don't spend twenty years saying the same thing one hundred times differently with excruciating detail (even though i also like that sometimes).

i also adore how you wrote flynn from yuri's perspective. every one i know dislikes flynn, but i can't see how they could. especially the way you wrote him them. i love their rad bromance. haahaa, i just like the two perspectives in this. tis' made of major D'AWWWWW-ness. haahaa.
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
That was interesting. The parallel writing was very well done and I saw no mistakes. Great job! _
yorozuyagaren chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I love the opposite parallels you've drawn. I especially like the second-to-last lines, how Flynn considers sharing inner thoughts a sign of strength and Yuri considers it a sign of weakness. The same goes for the bits about Flynn disliking that Yuri doesn't really open up to anyone, and Yuri disliking Flynn's ability to be hurt. I suspect that Yuri would both dislike seeing Flynn hurt but also partially envy him, that he's able to connect with people enough to be hurt by them. That's how I see it at any rate, speaking as someone who has trouble connecting with people.

In short, dualities are always neat, and you've drawn this one beautifully.
watergirl480 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
It was so adorable! I love how they think of each other like that. Please keep on writing!
LightDarkandChaos chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I squinted. Great work!
Winged Senea chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I LOVED it! *faves* it was...it was YAY! *calms down* Okay, this was amazing! I like how you use bascially the smae lines to show they each care for one another even though the other still distances himself. They're so similar and different it's like they can not not be friends (not the other kind :P) This was great and good job! Hope to see more of your work and keep on writing!