Reviews for Who's That Under The Mistletoe?
Genny I'm 6 chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
*looks at the top of the page* Wait... SANTA ISNT REAL?! ️
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
How does everyone know what misletoe is except him. I mean he is the one who started Christmas. Just saying!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Patrick is so stupid its funny
Dreadwing216 chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
I like the final segment:
The one hour later where sandy shows spongebob how a Misiltoe works
DarkButterfly128 chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Ha, that second kiss that Sandy gave him was probably his first ever french kiss. Love this story. You certainly have a knack for writing these two and keeping them in-character.

I would love to see more from you.
cardsharks87 chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
Santa Claus does too exsist! The part where Spongebob melted, I immediatley pictured him saying "Thank you for your patrinige!" (laugh laugh laugh!)
cardsharks87 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This isn't horrible, this is awesome and hilarious!
Latte the Shipwreck Queen chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Okay, so I was randomly searching Spongebob fics and happened apon yours. I found some of the parts just hilarious, like Patrick and Sandy discussing ~*THE Picture*~ at the beginning. It sounding really in-character to me at that part.

Anyway I liked your story and thought you did a good job! :)
THIS ACCOUNT HAS MOVED chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Hahaha I was wondering when someone would use Girly Teen Girl from "The Slumber Party"! This is coming along great, I'll be reading the rest soon. If I like this enough you and this story are going in my faves.
Jingle101 chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Cute ending! :D
Jingle101 chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Hehehe! Good one Gary XD And poor, innocent SpongeBob.
Jingle101 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Lol, cute! I love the randomness of Patrick you threw in there XD
Night-Beyond-Reality chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
Oh gosh that was funny!

-Night-:):)
hold on to me947 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
WOW. :0 that's deep. too deep. :)
harrypotterfan49 chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
LOL. And at the same time, aw. You totally got Spongebob's personality just right. And the kiss, well, kisses between Sandy and Spongebob were too cute.