Reviews for The Wager
Miss Pauling chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Aaaaah, beautiful! I always thought the Ezio/Rosa ship didn't get enough love. The banter between them is the exact level of playfulness it should be. God, I love Rosa. Love how you wrote this.
fuuko no miko chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I first read this on Deviant Art. I just had to read it again. It's a beautiful fic! I hope you do more.
Skippie89 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Haha I loved it! Have to say her putty mouth is definitely the best!
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
very well written
Bystandereader chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
LOVE IT! You played them well 3 It was short yet very satisfyingly sweet. Keep up the good work !
coglione chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Just... oh my god. I think I'm short of breath.

That was...

Fantastic.
shinigamivc chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Love it. And it was so them with all the flirting and teasing. I could really picture everything in my head well. Excellent job. Fav'd.
Salilia chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Your writing is wonderful, and your characterizations lively, though you made one italian mistake, A bene does not mean okay, the saying is Va bene
MONST3R chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
haha damn! rosa is so sexy! great story ;)
Ziggurat Rolsovitch chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I liked it. sounds like you know the charicters pretty well. That was funny when you have to carry her when she gets shot. lol.
Dragoncl chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Beautiful. They were both so well done. I love how you actually used italian phrases that aren't common. Extra points for that. Please write more! This was just so entertaining.
KatrinaHighKick chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Another great Ezio/Rosa fic. Keep it up!
CrimsonPromise chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Another fantastic Ezio/Rosa story from you! Keep writing!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
More excellent work. Well done, keep at it.
Crazy Penguin Lord chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
XD I don't know what to say about this except that it's absolutely perfect. You write Ezio/Rosa so very very well. Happy writing to ya!

CPL