Reviews for Toil & Trouble
parfinesse chapter 1 . 10/20
Whelp, there she goes, fulfilling the dreams of hundreds of students and poisoning Professor Snape. Good for you, Hermione. Or maybe not, because it happened unintentionally. And POOR HARRY, I don't even want to know what he was thinking when he saw Hermione sucking on Snape's neck. And when she asked him to help her. Lmao.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
This was great!
Kurai Ummei chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I've been reading through many of your stories, and I have to say that you are a very powerful writer. 3000 words, and I'm laughing, 3000 more and I'm in tears, 1500 and I feel like it's snowing and cold in my head, and 4000 more I'm giggling with delight. Thanks for all the stories, you're amazing.
P chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
You deserve a million of hearts and candy for this story! Love it! :D
MissMisc3 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I love this.
HnH chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I was laughing so hard! She SHOT him?! ROFL! Oh my. Too funny.
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I would have liked more to this. Very interesting. sweet.
The Green Paintball chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I almost fell out of my chair laughing. Brilliant stuff :)
kci47 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Ah, at first I thought she'd shot him on purpose, in retaliation for the teeth comment! I was kind of cheering her on, too, haha. But excellent story as usual!
SpaceHead3 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This story is awesome. I just love the interaction. And Snape! What a great character you made out of him.
MiSev chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Hermione thinks it will cheer Snape up to know that she received top marks for almost killing him! Since he didn't even contemplate hexing her into oblivion, or exposing her to one of his favorite poisons, it must be love.

This is certainly a cute, funny, and very well-written short fic with great characterizations and lovely, snarky dialog. "101 Ways to Kill a Conversation" - I was seriously close to falling out of my chair laughing here :-) "Then Potter looked up and smirked at him and quickly received six detentions for his insolence. Oh, how he looked forward to Saturdays" - the perfect ending :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
oh god this fic was so good.

i absolutely love how snape found it erotic when hermione was sucking his neck. ;)

you should write more fics like this.

everyone should write more fics like this.
dorothy chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This one always makes me smile :)
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
LOL at Harry. Very nicely done, as always. Thank you!
012343210 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Oh, I'm not sure words are adequate for how much I enjoyed this tale!

Let's see... I love the anchoring line "I see no difference" and its reinterpretation by our heroine by the end of this brief collection of words. I love the sweet innocence of her hands on him and their obvious discomfort at the whole situation... I love that Hermione thought another good mark for her record would make him feel better after she nearly killed the man. I love the characterization evident in their body language ('marched in briskly with a straight spine').

I love his tone in the narration and I love certain things that pop out of his brain, but chief among them? "I hate everyone and everything and they are both going to be expelled for this if it's the last thing I do—" and "Merlin, was there nothing this girl didn't excel at?" and "Granger's mouth on him, Potter and his stupid face—" (Ah! "Potter and his stupid face"...? It's just the sort of juvenile insult you think he should be mature enough to be past, and yet... he is biting it back rather than saying out loud, so that's a start, isn't it, Severus?)

Just charming, really. This is 'Cary Grant in The Philadelphia Story' charming... so I suppose should say that it's yar. Just charming and yar.