Reviews for Older
Sofie chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
Loving this story!
Lola Smith chapter 14 . 5/5/2014
This is awesome! Their age seems so inconsequential but then it changes everything here! Wow...just wow.
Only1ToniD chapter 14 . 4/21/2014
OMG! Words fail for how HILARIOUS this is to me! lol Can't wait for the next update!
ba2006 chapter 14 . 4/19/2014
Awesome chapter :-)
serenitychaos114 chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
Please keep updating this story. I really like how you portray the characters, it seems really introspective and honest. Changing the timing of the show is a really interesting idea. This is the best Buffy fan fiction that I have read in a long time. It's nice to still be getting great new stories.

Thanks!
ba2006 chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
Awesome chapter :-)
Celgress chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
Great story, I wonder if Willow will turn into a werewolf?
The Pianist's Touch chapter 12 . 3/26/2014
You know, I wasn't expecting much based on the summary (you might want to change that to make it seem a bit more interesting) but really, this is very good! Your characters are very IC, and your characterization of Angelus is just creepy at times, I really like it. Also, I'm hopeful that maybe they can restore his soul before he does too much damage, as there's much more hope in that direction here than there was on the show. Also, I'm interested to see how Jenny and Giles's relationship will develop from here. He might've been mad at her, but considering he also committed a betrayal at about the same time, it would be pretty hypocritical for him to stay mad. I hope she doesn't die this time, and their relationship gets time to develop like it didn't in canon.
ba2006 chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
Fantastic chapter :) looking forward to the next update
AnglcDmn1986 chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
Yay for the update. :D Keep doing that. I might twitterstalk you if you don't. :P Or bug you relentlessly on AIM.
SpyAgent001 chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
AH! Please continue this! I really like how things have turned out so far, minus Buffy slowly having her heart ripped out by Angelus.

No! Kendra still died. I know she had to, but I'm still sad.

SpyAgent001 chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
AAAAHHHH. ANGELUS IS HERE. NOOOOO (well good for me, not so great for Buffy).

Oh, and I'd love to just punch Travers in the face.

SpyAgent001 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This looks interesting. I'll keep reading!

Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
The encounter between Angelus and Buffy was spine-tingling and creepy, which is my favorite way to see the two together. Oh, Kendra :( I didn't see her death coming and now I'm feeling sad about it. Ah well, I like the unpredictability. Keeps me on my toes... Will Faith be coming?

The fact that it's her 18th birthday added so many interesting turns to this story. I love this fic and even if updates are sparse (understandable - as a writer, I know real life and writer's block gets in the way), I'll patiently be awaiting the next one.
ba2006 chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
well even though you dont always update all the time its still good that every now and then you post a chapter :) love this fic and will be waiting paitently for the nxt update