Reviews for Leather Conditioner and Bittersweet Iced Tea
Lynne chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
It would be nice if you finished this
La Belle Rose Noire chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
See it'd be really nice if you updated. Been a while and I'm digging the story. Please?
sybil branson jr chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Why isnt it finished?! Finish it! Pretty pretty please I need it to live. Email me if u do.
I need need needs more. You must needs finish it.
foxeeflame chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Please keep it coming! This fic is an absolute gem!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
WOW, awsome indeed! Please keep it coming! The bitter sweetness of the fic is beautifull!
seaace chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
really good story please continue
ViBookWorm chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Wow! This story is amazing! It's so realistic and your writing skills are incredible! PLEASE UPDATE MEGA SOON!
lacrima-tuja chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
ahh, wie is this gorgeous piece of fanfiction not updated! you have all the angsty depressing part, you should write the good one too!
J loves JS chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Are you going to continue this? Please say yes. I want to know what happens.
lovesFanFic chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
This is fun! I love that you're filling in the gaps between the mission and the commissioning. It makes sense that Bones would be hardest hit - he missed the adrenaline/adventure part and just got a heaping helping of fallout. I love your writing. This is some of the best depiction of a very close bromance that I've seen. More, please!
SaintTuesday chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
Aw, I love this story! An interesting idea, and a surprising development with the whole Pike thing. Great work, you've captured the characters really well! I look foreward to more!
tessaxtwister chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
wow this fic is amazing. I hope you're going to update it soon, I wanna see where this goes.
Linelen chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
Love it! Can't wait for more. Do you have a livejournal I can friend for updates?
Faithfulpurelight chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
I love this. It's utterly amazing and I beg you to update soon. I understand life though, so if you could just tell me you haven't abbandoned tihs one, that would be great. :)

Can't wait for more, your very talented.

Kay
Jeanca chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
Ok, referring to my review from chapter 2...I did not recognize that there were more chapter. I think reading at 2 am can be a reason ;)

I hope Jim is going to find Bones soon! Pikes appearance in this chapter was great!

Hope to read the next chapter soon!