Reviews for Unusual
Anali-dreams chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I love it! It's really really cute, and it made me laugh. They are both totally in character and to top it all off, it's really well written. I like the style it's written in. I could definitely see this actually happening. I thought as hard as I could and I couldn't come up with any criticism. Though I do like the first part better, just a little bit. Except for the ten years/first date comment. That was just very them.

So, Happy Birthday!
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
Good job on this chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
What a great premise! And very well pulled off too-you stayed in character all the way through and still managed to pull fun moments out of the hat for these two.

What I love about the proposal is that everything about is so normal and familiar-them at the diner, Booth eating pie, them having two tracks of conversation but somehow still being in the conversation; that sort of stuff. It all felt very natural, especially Brennan dropping this on Booth and then going on and spouting logic as if this were just another debate. Kudos for that! I laughed. A lot. And as is often the case with these two, there was a big smile at the end too. ;)

The second chapter was fun too. I feel like we're all that woman who coos at how cute they are. Ha! I laughed when they simultaneously responded "first date" and "ten years." That is so them, differences of opinions and perception to the very end.

Booth's ramble, I thought, was adorable but a bit off. Not so much the stuff he's saying exactly, but the phrasing and the length of the speech (maybe it's just me feeling that he's not given to going on like that without pause; stylistically, this felt more like Brennan to me). Still, it was all very sweet and hurrah for the reference to breaking the law of physics. I love that scene!

Will look forward to any update you make to this and if not, I'm happy with the glimpses you've given us of this universe too so thanks for sharing!
nopenname66 chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Nice sequel!
daisydancex33 chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
I absolutely adore this story! I love your writing style and the way you personify the characters. Please continue! :)
LondonLi chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
I love the possibility of this world. I hope you add more!
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Very cute & funny story. I can it happening. Nice job.
ilovemclife chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
aw. so perfect. loved it!
nikstarr chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
this was such a beautiful story.
deltainfinity chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
ZOMFG that's exactly how I imagined it happening!

Genius! I love it! Great work!

Tango Mike Charlie chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Love it! Just love it! :)
nopenname66 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
That was so cool! I loved the simple charm of that whole scene. Great job!
queenofthelooneybin chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
That was amazing. I so see that happening. I can picture her voice being all calm and squinty during this whole thing. Great job!
Giny Scully chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Without words.

This's my Bones.

I liked it a lot.

Bonesparticulat chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Brief but powerful. Thank you!