Reviews for Ugh
The War On Kids chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
ADHD doesn’t make you stupid; it makes it hard to complete things. So while they may get 100% on all the questions they did, they won’t finish the other half of the page and only receive 50%, which is often the case.

In the US kids usually aren’t even tested before they are put on medication. A teacher simply recommends it for any kid that asks too many questions or will disrupt a class and the kid is diagnosed. This is why there are so many kids on medication.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/21/2014
It's really sad that this story was abandoned. It's really good. :(
Naty X-X chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Oh, how I missed this!
Wow, it's been a while... It's been litteraly years since I first read this fanfic, and every time I remember about it I can't help but come here and review (once again).
Say-theLastWord chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
Wow. Just... wow. I've reviewed a lot of good stories and read a lot of not good stories, but this one is great. I just love how you portray all the Konoha 11, especially how you only drop small hints about their lives until the picture comes together, like Ino's. Seriously, this is a really well thought out story. And you're totally killing me with suspense! What about Shino's face? Who asked Kiba over to dinner and didn't invite Hana? Why does Sakura's dad ruin everything? What is Sai's full situation? SERIOUSLY JUST KILLING ME HERE.
Anyways, I can't help but notice that you haven't updated for... two years now, and that makes me sadder than you can believe. This is such a good story with so many intriguing elements, and it's so well written that I want to bash my head against a rock for lacking in my own skills so much. Please, update again soon.
Let me just say that I really enjoyed all the takes you had on their situations, and there are so many that haven't been explained, as mentioned before. The comedy section with Temari and Shikamaru was hilarious; it really cracked me up. Please, please, please keep writing this. Cheers!
Say
Epsilon Sylvati chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER D':
Epsilon Sylvati chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
I love the story! Poor Sai D:
Rin Shwarz-Feuer chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
I don't like AU fics all that much when it comes to Naruto but I just LOVEEE this story! I think the plot is awesome and unique and you put alot of work into this story so it didn't come out half a$$ed as I'm so used to seeing in many other stories. Also I'm guessing that Iruka and Kakashi had some sort of relationship that didn't work out? If my guess is correct will they try to get together again? I really like this story and hope you update soon :D
Guest chapter 15 . 2/15/2012
Great story! You can never really find a lot of fanfictions that incorporate more than 2-3 main characters. I love stories with different plots and views that intertwine.

Can't wait for your update!
Naty X-X chapter 15 . 11/20/2011
Então... parece que após..hm..OITO meses você não postou um 16º capítulo.

Isso é algum tipo de plano maligno para nos fazer implorar em patéticas reviews para que você escreva a continuação da fic?

Se for, só posso dizer que está funcionando muito bem.

Por favor! Eu estou falando sério! Não aguento mais esperar!

D

Anyway, the same as always: write as soon as possible, we will be wainting!
freethinker1993 chapter 15 . 11/11/2011
I having been following this story since the first chapter was published, but could you pleaseeeeeee update it D': It's been forever since there has been a new chapter...

Other than that keep up the great work :)

-freethinker1993
chisora chapter 15 . 10/28/2011
Please to be updatin'!

Also, I enjoy this quite a bit so far, though I had wished to read more of Itachi and Sai.
ZhengXiangLing chapter 15 . 10/18/2011
I've read all of your story, update soon please...
ZhengXiangLing chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
update soon please, this is a great story...
emochiique chapter 15 . 10/17/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story, the dynamic with the different characters is both real and moving. You balance the personalities set for all of the characters very well with real world problems. I have never read a therapy based fic as real and as touching as yours. I look forward to seeing how the relationships further develop and how the healing starts to begin.
Wenxi chapter 15 . 9/2/2011
Wow. I really have something irrational against high school fics, but this was pretty good. You made all the characters relatable. I feel horrible for Sai though. And Itachi. He's always so self-sacrificing. -sigh-