Reviews for Hallowed
Trista 3 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Yes Spock Yes! Claim your reward!
I'llLightUpTheSky4You chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Zxxzxcttztczc... I just died from hotness overload! I can't believe that you are such a good writer. Seriously... this was beautiful, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I thought that it was funny that Nyota is asking in the end, "Promise?" That was just like a slap to the face. I wish I was her.
Wmst chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
WOW!You write wonderful sexy romps!
elaine451 chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
OMG! I have no idea how I missed this one. WOW! You write smut better...no, best. ;-) Please update this one, I'd love to see where you take them!
Condiotti chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Quite excellent! Spock is such a treat when he is being rough!
Pimpernel chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Wowie! This is going to sound so messed up but noone writes sex like you do.. That was so sensual and Spock- my my- *fans self* what a skillful tongue that man has (that can be interpreted however you see fit :-) Amazing story many thanks for updating! I really look forward to the new chapter.

Warmest Regards
Linstock chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
After this how can she ever look the man in the face ! I often think that Galia (as often characterised in fanfic) could be hard to life with as she ican so easily “sniff out’ all your secrets. A dream like that would certainly make concentrating in class next time very challenging. Poor Spock I wonder if he would be scandalised or pleased or simple bemused if he knew?
Salocin Gem chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
so, so, so good...hhm...happy woman...nice...
Salocin Gem chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
"Kick his ass, Seabass!"
firstfic chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
So when's the next chapter up?
Babita chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Wow! This Spock means business! LOL!
juzwanna chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
scorching hot! And Spock in body armor?

*thud*
rashida7777 chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
OH MMAANN!

BREATHE WOMAN!
shighola chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Wow. I'm gonna need a cold shower after that. So good!
nerdielady chapter 2 . 12/20/2009