Reviews for ZoiKun moment
Voreca chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Kunzite was right: "That was amazing." That is all that is to say.
Of course these two must always have really wonderful sex, but you write about it just as wonderful. Sexy AND lovely, a rare combination.
ili777 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This was so well written, so sweet and so perfect. i loved it, i can't say anything else, except that it's perfect *.*
TheRawrCreature chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Zoisite, never challenge your boyfriend. Even if he's your lover, he's also your teacher, not to mention a lot stronger too.
Flulu chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
the only word I can say : AMAZING!

I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
omg so sweet! they are my fav paring and they are amazing, smexy and hot!
SiningStar chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I only have on word to describe this:

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

That was freaking amazing girl XD! Great job :D!

~Kissus
Morgane Faye chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
*nosebleed*

This hot-tastic lemon of yours is the very reason why yaoi is so awesome. Omg I am at a lack of words right now. YOU ROCK!
KuroNekoShoujo chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
*drools* Wow...another great one! Seriously, that was just...wow. Sorry about that the lack of compliments, but my brain has been completely fried by the sheer hotness of this fic. *-*

Loved it! -
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
my dream is now complete, I finally read a Zoi/Kun hot yaoi smex scene. I loved it!
Anonymussy chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Awesome story... 'Nuff said, in my opinion...

But, really, I'm speachless! I've read a few stories rendered in unique styles, but this one is the best by far! It gave the characters more of a 'realistic?' tone. I adore the story, and your style, and I intend to read more of your work in the near future.

I normally stick to kingdom hearts and final fantasy7, but nostalgia always wins it seems. ;

Anywhoo, I'll review the next one that I read... But, sometimes I use different reviewer aliases so I won't be surprised or offended if you don't recognize me. (I forget which aliases I use with different writers sometimes- but it keeps stalkers at bay, you know?) Oh, well... I'll review that story 'It Begins'? I think you called it... when I finish reading it!
Mix Golden Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
M, lemony-fresh D. -snort- Sorry, couldn't resist the random Space Jam quote. I 3 this. Very much so.
Jezzebelle chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
That was... wow. Completly wow.

-I know, that isnt much of a review, but Im too busy reading it again and again.-