Reviews for Comfortable
TheMrsW chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Awkward. Ha.
RubyDee chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Looks as if Rosalie's little plan backfired. :) The important thing here is this is water under the bridge. Hopefully they will focus on their future now.

PS ... Thank You for the pdf. Looking forward to getting started.
WaitingForRand chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I think she let him in too easily... still loved it
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Wow Pls continue the story pls i really want to know what will happen next! Great story by the way!
E.Cullen1901 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
loved it!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Loved it!
cinewardy chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
what the hell eddie boy? hahahahahahhaha like this story ;)
vampyRN chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Even when they're cheating I still love it when they get together. Loved it.
glam777 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
LOL good one.
Niamh Cullen chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
this was really really good

well done

i love happy endings and i've never read a story like this one!

great job and keep writing!
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Edward's letter to Bella, just about broke my heart...but their kiss fixed it big time! And I loved how Bella said what everyone else was thinking. Edward & Rosalie...no, just no.

Awesome oneshot, thanks so much!

Kat
VeThena chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
That wasn't nice. Whatever Rosalie's character flaws are that wasnt right. Your characters were all flat and i didnt like both your bella and edward. It was the typical blame his new girl senario even though he dumped and now wants you back. Is he worth it?

Anyway i was checking out your profile to see if your stories would pique my interest and i started with this one because it's a one shot.
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
love it... fancy breaking up because of Jake and then taking up with Rose...what was he thinking...:)
amwine chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Wow...what a twist! I didn't even thing it would be Rosalie. Great job...thanks!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I love a good ballsy, honest Bella. Well done!