Reviews for You Never Get a Break From Magic
Sister of the Crimson Dragon chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
This is interesting... but it should be rated T, not KPlus. And Kisara is from Yu-Gi-Oh! in the Egyptian/Zorc Arc; she's the spirit of the Blue Eyes White Dragon. Sango's pet, or nekomatta, is Kirara, pronounced "Kilala" (cuz sometimes the "r"s in Japanese are pronounced like the letter "L"). And there are grammar mistakes but all in all, this fic is very intriguing.
zombiebaby chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
Awwww! Update soon please!
Speedykitten1643 chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Wow you kinda made Kagome kinda cruel there which is interesting but hopefully that will change and she would stop being like that since it isn't really like her. At least not from my point of view but hey its your story and either way it's really great. Keep up the good work and though its been a while since your last update I hope you will update again soon.
WhitePearlReaper chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
You need to update, this is really cool story _
Hex the Magician chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Pleeease update! This story is to good to be kept so long without an update!
RegalAngel chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
*holds up huge bucket of bad tomatoes* update. nao. or I will be forced to use this. ._. i wanna read more please
justarandomNightWorldfan chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
AAAAAAAGH! Please UPDATE! This has been left HANGING too LONG! So, pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaase! Update this fabulous story!
goldenqueenofthecove chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Ryou cheat? Psh, and the world will be swallowed in darkness...wait.
goldenqueenofthecove chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
So so so funny! SIT! PERV! Priceless moments. Great story! Wooohooo tendershipping!
goldenqueenofthecove chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Omg this is so good! I literally started watching Inuyasha yesterday and thought, hey why don't I read some fanfiction and I love your tainted life story so I decided to read this one as well. It is awesome, Bakura's not the king of thieves for nothing!
Lazy Cat 44 chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
Update!
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
i love it cant wait for more!
Fujimori Chikaru chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
U Hasnt Updatd In A While... *Chibi Chikaru Pout* U Shuld. Ish Rly, Rly Gd And Id Appreciate U Updating It PWEASE *Puppy Eyes* 3
animegirl457 chapter 4 . 7/8/2010