Reviews for A Mother for Christmas
CocoMint chapter 1 . 4/9
This is really cute! Can you make a oneshot about zelda an lucas just having a nice day together? *puppy eyes*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Mannnn...this is so heart-warming! I mean this is just this one Rugrat who wants a mother who would care for him in Rugrats In Paris The Movie. This is just like,"All I Want For Christmas Is You."
So Merry Christmas!
Filletmyingyawn492 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Oh mer gersh this... This was so beautifully constructed! Amazing job! Dawwww Zelda as Lucas' mother... That's really fulfilling for Lucas. Great job. And...

Happy late birthday. Just read your story but it's really good! Keep on writing :)!
Namgum chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This is probably one of the fewer stories that just made me feel warm inside. It's rare to see stories that involve these kind of things, and I'm happy to see how you pulled it off so well. I'm surprised I haven't even read this earlier. Halfway through the ending, you made me tear-up. I wish there were more stories like these!
Mandarins chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Awwww. That Was Kawaii :D .
momo1221 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Wow! I loved that! Zelda and Lucas are my favorite Smashers too :) and Same goes for Zelda being the best princess in Nintendo. :P this story deserves a sequal. I hope you'll consider the possibility! Keep it up!

Momo
Magatama chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
D'awww, Zelda could be a great stand-in mother for Hinawa! I cried when I found out she died while playing Mother 3. Poor Lucas's world was torn apart...

This was sweet. ;_;
Kitty chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
This story is so beautiful. Almost makes me wish I hadn't played Mother 3 so I wouldn't cry as much as I did, but it still wouldn't change my opinion on this.
Thought Cloud chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Wow... I wish... everyone could get along like that in the game... -er- if you put them on teams, then that would make sense...

But anywho, nice story. Well, Lucas, have a great... whatever! (I don't celebrate Christmas.) (;
YOUR WORSE NIGHTMARE chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
One would be crazy to flame this amazing piece of art. I won't lie, I've never seen Zelda as Lucas' mother. Your idea was very unique indeed. And being the little Zelinker I am, the idea of Link being Lucas' father replacement won't leave my mind. That doesn't matter, anyway. I hope you win the contest, as well.
Soldier's Shadow chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Nice friendly one-shot. I like the whole concept and story with all of this! This should definitely be in the winner's bracket of Smashking's contest :)

Good job!

Boss
Kami of the Silver Flame chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Happy Birthing Day, Assassin!

It certainly is a unique relationship you have created here, and I am certain it will become quite popular. Poor Lucas... he's such a sad guy. Glad Zelda could cheer him up.

The letter was quite good, really. Very creative of you. Where did you get the inspiration for that? Never mind, I don't want to know.

"And then Zelda got an idea.

A very clever and good idea.

The princess of Hyrule got a wonderful, clever and good idea."

...How the Grinch Stole Christmas much? I like it though. It's... fitting, oddly enough. I also like how, for characters that are pretty out of it, they're fairly reasonable. So props to you. Good story, not great, but you might have a chance.
Twilight Smash chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
That was great, I loved it and I like reading family fic during chrismas time. Great job and good luck in the contest.
Pikana chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Happy birthday Miss Assassin! Aw... that was such a sweet story... I'm tearing up now *refusing to cry for there are brothers in the vacinity*

That was such a sweet and beautiful Christmas story Moonlit. Goodluck on the contest! Merry Xmas and Happy brithday!

From ya evil and cheery competitor

-Pikana