Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardian of Hogwarts
Gem chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
"HOW DARE YOU HIT LILY'S SISTER" May I remind you Severus himself once made a tree branch fall on her.
Kiwi chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
I'm ving this story. I like your characterisation of Snape and how helpful and supportive all the professors are being. One little point though, I could be wrong about this but I think they tought the stunner in 4th year and Expelliarmus in second. Another thing I like is the way you dealt with Kreacher, Dumbledore will treat him kindly and keep him away from Harry, that's well done.
cato1850 chapter 20 . 3/11/2014
Thank you. That was loads of fun to read; enjoyed every minute of it. My only thought was, and it has nothing really to do with how you write or your writing at all, just a thought, why doesn't anyone ever just portkey the giants away to an island or something. They can't apparate so they couldn't come back...just wondering. :)
Draco mudiliar chapter 20 . 3/15/2013
that was very good fic to read...I enjoyed it very much
Draco mudiliar chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
hahaa...that was cool of harry
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
i loved loved loved was great.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
Sounds like a good time was had by all.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Wow! There won't be a need for Sytherin's Wand to get together with the others if they all come apart at the end of the war.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Superb! I am really enjoying this story!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Wow! More awesomeness!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Awesome!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Wow! I really could see this as a possibility!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Ack! Harry!
Blueberry Babe chapter 20 . 2/11/2013
Thanks for a well written story.
DustBunnyQueen chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
You know, this is only the second story where Severus didn't really want to be the DADA teacher. In the other story (for the life of me, I can't think of the name) Severus only asked for the DADA post in order to bug Dumbledore. (something along the lines of 'I never wanted to be the DADA teacher...I just did it to irritate you!) lol. I wish I could think of that story's title.

Anywho...wonderful chapter and I can't wait to finish reading!