Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardian of Hogwarts
cato1850 chapter 20 . 3/11
Thank you. That was loads of fun to read; enjoyed every minute of it. My only thought was, and it has nothing really to do with how you write or your writing at all, just a thought, why doesn't anyone ever just portkey the giants away to an island or something. They can't apparate so they couldn't come back...just wondering. :)
Draco mudiliar chapter 20 . 3/15/2013
that was very good fic to read...I enjoyed it very much
Draco mudiliar chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
hahaa...that was cool of harry
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
i loved loved loved was great.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
Sounds like a good time was had by all.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Wow! There won't be a need for Sytherin's Wand to get together with the others if they all come apart at the end of the war.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Superb! I am really enjoying this story!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Wow! More awesomeness!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Awesome!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Wow! I really could see this as a possibility!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Ack! Harry!
Blueberry Babe chapter 20 . 2/11/2013
Thanks for a well written story.
DustBunnyQueen chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
You know, this is only the second story where Severus didn't really want to be the DADA teacher. In the other story (for the life of me, I can't think of the name) Severus only asked for the DADA post in order to bug Dumbledore. (something along the lines of 'I never wanted to be the DADA teacher...I just did it to irritate you!) lol. I wish I could think of that story's title.

Anywho...wonderful chapter and I can't wait to finish reading!
DZ2 chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
I feel ashamed Storm:

Though this story is on my fave list, your others kept me from reading it till now and I just LOVE it.

I even enjoy the (shudders) NICE Dumbledore, though I'm glad you changed that for your later stories.
gojyo-lover20 chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
I miss the old severus snape,this one is sickeningly matter how much snape respects harry he would never do or say half the things he's said to harry here not to mention his sarcasm, that's his charming other than that this is a good story so far.