Reviews for A Different Time
miarath chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Now this was wonderful, even a little bittersweet!
Love it.
Sarpndo chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
rofl. Anakin. "Wait, What? That's Obi-Wan?"
DaringGirl55 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Aw! I truly ADORE this story! I can just picture Anakin's face as he realized he was talking to his master! I feel all weirdly giddy! You write very well!
Allie chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This is awesome, and I wish there were more, but... why is Obi-Wan dead and Anakin still a Jedi...?
I love this story, though
Deadpool chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Obi wan died!
GuitarBOSS chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Yeaaaaaah... Am I the only one getting pedophily vibes from the doctor in this? "Come here little child, want to see the inside of my magical box?" Kinda creepy.
wrestlerorca45 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
i like this story
Who'sObsessed10 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Niiiiice. I think the Doctor just created a paradox. Silly him(: I still love him though. I kinda wish we got to see more of Anakin's reaction to finding out who Obi-Wan was, though, and Obi-Wan's reaction when he meet's Anakin for the "first" time and realizes that HE was Anakin's master. Still, it was great.
salt-scarves-and-screwdrivers chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
You need a sequel to this...
lealila chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Really nice read. I like the characterization present-Obi-Wan was fun to read, you had him written so perfectly. It's fun to read something different happen, instead of canon, which makes the last scene even more kinda sad and kinda funny too, at the same time.

Marvelous job!

(And, with your permission, I'd like to use the idea of the Lonely God coming to see Yoda. Again. But not the Doctor.)
orlyorly chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Anakin knew that his Master's life was a price for peace : (

But than again, Obi-Wan knows it all now!

Doctor, u've messed everything up!
Red Baron chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Wait, so this occurs in an alternate SW universe? Or does Obi Wan traveling with the Doctor for all of ten minutes somehow make him live and not stop Dooku? What happened with Palpatine? I need more, damn it!
Elz Durden chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Who's Clues chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
So good. I wish I had something more constructive to say than that, but it was too awesome to be fixed. The one thing I would say, and it's so minor that it doesn't even warrant saying, but when The Doctor meets Yoda and The Council, did you consider using "brilliant" instead of "fantastic?" I only bring it up because "fantastic" doesn't fit 10 (see: 2.X The Christmas Invasion). Also, I'm less familiar with Star Wars canon, the only thing I know of the training is what I got from the Jedi Apprentice series but are you sure they have "clans?" I don't remember this but as I said I'm rusty and slightly ignorant on this topic. Other than that, this was a perfect one-shot and it brought me all kinds of joy.
anemix chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This was interesting and hinted at a lot of cool stuff that I'm sad you didn't expound upon more. Oh well, I liked it, and keep writing!

( . .)