Reviews for A Different Time
Icarus chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
really good.
Karm Starkiller chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
*sniffles a bit* Aw, this is such a touching little story. At least, it touched me.
trecebo chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Wow, time stories...are fun and difficult, but I think you pulled off the majority of the story. Kinda a red herring with Ten's initial chasing time jumpers, but overall, it was kinda cool, with the future changed for Anakin. Something to think about.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Bittersweet. Very well written, however. You've got 10's characterization down pat, and the slight AU Anakin is nicely done. Keep writing!
KFF chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
It would be great if there was more of this story ;). I felt it was too soon to end it where you did. I'd like to read more about Anakin's thoughts on young Obi Wan and maybe something from Obi Wan himself?
RachelClaire chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Nay nay nay you can't keep this as a one-shot! o There's so much potential for a full-blown story here! You've got the characterisation spot on, especially Anakin and young Obi-Wan. The dialogue was good, your writing style is really nice. I would love to see an extension of this D
Indiana chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This is perfect. Really in character. And I love the Doctor!... But, i would like a bit more!...

Really good stuff jajjaja.

Saludos :)
Totemaster chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Excellent story. I really liked it, especially at the end where Anakin finds out that the boy is really Obi Wan.
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Nice job here! I enjoyed the method of storytelling that you used -Anakin's words to Obi-Wan said so much, and yet the real story came across in that the reader knew what happened in canon, and this just didn't match it.

Nice characterization of a young Obi-wan, too -it's hard to know how he would have behaved at that age, but I though you had him fairly well.

Yoda's words to the Doctor especially intrigued me, as I very much like the title "The Lonely God." I wonder how much Yoda knew about the Doctor? It seems as though there's plenty of room for a sequel, if the inspiration so strikes you.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2