Reviews for Endless Love
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Oof! Cool theory and it worked out great. I thoroughly enjoy reading your work.

Much love

-Twisted
dominique.peltier.31 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I just realized something. You had the Shanti girl be the reincarnation of Devika and she was an airbender, like Aang. Then, you had Katara become the next reincarnation of Devika, who is a waterbender, like Korra is when she is reincarnated. So the reincarnation of Devika followed the pattern of the Avatar cycle. So if this were to continue then Mako wouldn't be the reincarnation of Devika, especially sense he is alive at the same time as Katara... So are they going to be together forever? Or will Korra find the real reincarnation of Devika? I just felt the need to tell you this, even though its a really long review...
PurpleDreamer99 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
:O oh my goodness...this is simply amazing! Just...wow, I can't put my awe and love for this story into words...it was wonderful and it made sense! Hahaha. (: you're an amazing writer!
kataang0508 chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
You know, you bring the most interesting theories to the Avatar universe, and every single time I can see something like it happening. I wish you could get your stories published and turned into a movie (instead of M. Night's movie). It's always a joy to read your work, and each time it not only impresses me, but inspires me to improve as a writer. Each one of your stories is filled with emotion, so much in fact that it can't help but evoke the emotions inside of yourself as well. I was literally in tears after reading this story (who knows maybe I'm Devika). I can literally zone out and feel like I was in their world, seeing it all happen for myself.

Keep writing,
Kataang0508
tareyxx chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Please continue writing! It's so good, this story! I love it! 3
may96 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Well, that's an interesting thought. But it makes sense in a way.
penguin sledding chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Oh, wow. That was a really nice backround to the universe Bryke's created. So, the reincarnations can be female or male interchangeably? And they always find their match? Kyoshi had one daughter; I think. It seems most Avatars had lovers.

And, about your dog. I'm really sorry for your loss. I have a dog too, and I love her a whole lot. I hope you feel better soon!

I've accepted this fic as my new headcanon for post-bendingverse. :)
ToAlwaysBeMe chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
First, I would like to say that I truly enjoy reading your works. Second, I was so happy to see this idea written. I have been thinking about it for quite a while, though with a bit of a different background story. Perhaps I'll write my own now and I'll let you know about it if I do, if you like. I really like your style and your originality - great job!
xoxoSydney14 chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
So this is the story people were talking about in the chatroom on KF today!

I can't even express my love for this story. I love the idea of Shanti though I had to really calm all my senses that were saying "why are you reading this? This is not Kataang!" haha

I love the first chapter too. Perfect Kataangy goodness! :)
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Lol wow, no wonder the boy knew how to kiss XD

That was wonderful! A beautifully written piece, awesome job!
Baakthatsthenoiseachickenmakes chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
A decent Kataang story! I loved it! Amazing creativity and wonderful writing.

-Baak
leechlover1901 chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
I tought this was so good! I love the story and everything. The only thing I didn't really get or like that much was Shanti in that but that is probablly because when I love a certain pairing, like Aang adn Katara, I just can't see them with anyone else AT ALL. But if I wasn't the overly obsessed person that I am, I would completely love everything about this story!
Proteus-92 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This story was simply amazing. Without a doubt, you are one of the best writers (if not the very best writer) I have ever had the pleasure of finding on this website, and I hope that one day, I could have just a mere fraction of your talent. Keep up the good work.
projektrevolution20 chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Oh man this was great. Very original! Kinda. I mean, I've heard stories kind of like this one, but you took it and made it your own, fitting it to the story wonderfully! I enjoyed it very much as it was a breath of fresh air from the usual Kataang.
Glitch32 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Very very good! I'm very impressed. :)

I love how you made the story so interesting and deep, and how it all fit in and explained everything that needed to be answered about the Avatar world and it's origins.

I somehow relate Shanti with On Ji from The Headband. It's kinda funny but that's how I imagine her character to be.

So this explains it. I ship:

-Roku and whoever his wife was.

-Kuruk and whoever his wife was.

-Shataang. (Shanti/Aang)

-Kataang. (Katara/Aang)

It makes sense that Shanti dies and is reborn as Katara, but I am wondering what the gap between that held? Was there just no incarnation of the Spirit of Peace? Or was there an incarnation, she just didn't have her lover in her life. Then died at age 86 to be reborn as Katara. Haha.

Great work!