Reviews for Ah well, it's Christmas
FireEthereal chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Cute. Love the end. And the bit about the mice is brilliant, that would be hillarious to see...
RomanticMind chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Awe! That was waay too cute! :D

This totally had me grinning! Loved it!

xoxo's

Carla
TheNewForensicArtist chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
i started busting out laughing at the festive lingerlie part and my mom looked at me like i was completely insane
tivamcabby5 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
very cute and very good
NCISFAN chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
lol i love this.. it was really cute. I also love how tony was so straight-forward and honest. in a lot of other fics the kiss just sort of happens but not in this fic! great job
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Ow... the speech about look, Ziva, I'm about to go home.. actually brought tears to my eyes, and I'm not even really a Tiva fan! But if they're going to get , I wish they'd do it soon, cos I'm tired of seeing Tony repress pain. Your piece at least supplied a lovely dream. Well done.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Well done!
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
aww, that was too cute! i loved it! i still think undercovers counted in their relationship...but ya know hollywood...lol
finlaure chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I Loved this! First I ROTF LMAO about mice #1,2 and 4. After I got it. And then I got all choked up when Tony talked about what he was going to be doing Christmas eve and Christmas day and why, mainly because I want to do the same practically. Then I got to chuckle at the very last line.

Wonderful and Bravo, now can I beg for an nc17 invovling that mentioned outfit of Ziva's.
zats chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Great Christmas story...Loved how you worked in Tony's secret santa into Ziva feelings. Enjoyed very much!
Pia chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
-I thought that I was the only one who noticed the look on Ziva's face.

So sweet. This is the reason we all love Tony, and I think the reason Ziva likes, (loves?) him.