Reviews for Her Last Ditch Effort
upload more chapters thanks complete the story
Guest chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
PLSSSS UPDATE SOON!
Surbhi chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
Dude! Tou can't quit now!
As I was reading this I was like'I love where this is going'
You can't torture us by just leaving this incomplete! We all wanna know what happened next so please please finish it. Tie up all the lose ends.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
I love this story- please update!
WhiteLily123 chapter 7 . 3/14/2014
When are you going to update?
sakurayuri89 chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
I really hope shes pregnant after this since bot of them did like bunnies w/o any protection. I loved all your story and hope you finish this story. I will support you from behind!

Maybe if you dont have any muse anymore, you should consider foe adoption. I really like your gakuen alice story, its the best!
HumpingTeddyBear chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
Don't take this the wrong way, I really like the story, but at the same I kinda don't like it cause of the sex scenes. Especially the last sex scene, cause it seems like he's raping her, and that's just weired for a prospective couple.
But hey I don't know what you've got in mind so plz keep writing, cause I would love to see what happens next.
;)
SymmetricalGirl8DeathTheKid chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
This is great so please update! :D
Angel-the-hedge chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
You can send this story to me and I can write it for you. I like writing but i believe I can finish this fanfiction for you
Guest chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Update it's really good
EchiZaki chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Oh no oh no whats her first job this is sooo hot i love it
EchiZaki chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Hahaha natsune got hard cause of mikan ohhh thats soo sexy love it
EchiZaki chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Mikan is gonna be His maid how fascinating
kumiko mitarashi chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Omg what! Yyyyyyyy yyyyyyy...yyyyyyy did you stop omg it was getting good! Man I mad now I was like ohhhh I can't belice u natsume then omg omg that's wut up... All I can say is please please update soon I beg thy
enzeroo86 chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
Don't give up on you fanfic..

You had a lots of reader here :-)