Reviews for Dino Thunder: The Legacy of Tommy Oliver
Outstanding!
Alex B. Goode chapter 4 . 7/2
Great fleshing out!
Alex B. Goode chapter 3 . 7/2
I hope Tommy's brother David appears and that you explain Tommy's parents and uncle.
Alex B. Goode chapter 2 . 7/2
Amazing!
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 7/2
Totally awesome start!
Anon chapter 1 . 4/12
Please don't give up on this! I love it so much... at least bring it to some form of conclusion if you don't feel like continuing it. Would prefer it to be continued but don't leave us hanging!
Anon chapter 1 . 4/2
Still checking daily for updates... really miss reading this. Please don't abandon this. I know Elsa is hard to write we won't mind if you omit her. Please don't give up! We love you!
Waiting for an update... still checking regularly! Please if(zordon forbid) you abandon this, post a chapter letting us know! I will literally check this for the rest of my life! This fix is so fantastoc and you are amazing!
This needs an update... :(((( miss you
I'm still checking this daily... I am BEGGING you not to abandon this! It is fantastic and I am absolutely in love with it. Please don't just stop. I'll continue checking daily so please don't make me wait for the rest of my life!
Will this ever be updated again? Please don't stop. This is such an amazingly well written and amazing story :(
Anon chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
I love this still. I still reread it. Please don't torture me with another 4 year gap :'( BUT a few years are so worth waiting so don't take my eagerness for another chapter as an invitation to stop writing! Just know that YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE READERS AND WE LOVE YOU
Iloveyou chapter 13 . 9/25/2015