Reviews for Dino Thunder: The Legacy of Tommy Oliver
You have to continue this story please it's amazing you're a great writer and I really love how you wrote about the characters so can you pretty please continue this story
TheOneYouNeverSaw chapter 13 . 1/24
This is so good! I hope you update again, I would LOVE to see your take on the white thunder three-parter!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/20/2016
Please Update Soon!
Kylia Skydancer chapter 13 . 9/23/2016
Yay! I'm so glad you're back. This is my favourite story of one of my favourite seasons!

Also, as someone named Divya, I am glad to have representation. :D

I love your insight into why Tommy is as forgetful as he is. I really like the history you're giving him. It adds a lot of depth to the story. I also really enjoy when things connect the different seasons together, things like Horath and Ethan's mom and Kira's aunt and uncle.

None of the current rangers have met any of the old ones yet and that's something I'm looking forward to. I especially think it would be cool for them to meet Justin since he's really close to their age at this point.

I look forward to reading more of your Dino Thunder history.
Alex B. Goode chapter 7 . 7/2/2016
Outstanding!
Alex B. Goode chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
Great fleshing out!
Alex B. Goode chapter 3 . 7/2/2016
I hope Tommy's brother David appears and that you explain Tommy's parents and uncle.
Alex B. Goode chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
Amazing!
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Totally awesome start!
Anon chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Please don't give up on this! I love it so much... at least bring it to some form of conclusion if you don't feel like continuing it. Would prefer it to be continued but don't leave us hanging!
Anon chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Still checking daily for updates... really miss reading this. Please don't abandon this. I know Elsa is hard to write we won't mind if you omit her. Please don't give up! We love you!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/19/2016
Waiting for an update... still checking regularly! Please if(zordon forbid) you abandon this, post a chapter letting us know! I will literally check this for the rest of my life! This fix is so fantastoc and you are amazing!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/12/2016
This needs an update... :(((( miss you