Reviews for Dino Thunder: The Legacy of Tommy Oliver
Iloveyou chapter 13 . 9/25
0ak3nsh13ldl0v3r chapter 12 . 9/12
Who doesn't LOVE diplomacy. ok I am going to be honest, I completely zoned out when the diplomatic s*** came out. Sorry in advance if I ask a question about it in the future.
3 chapter 13 . 9/8
Fantastic! We need more soon. I am surviving college reading and rereading this entire story. Please don't stop writing. It's one of the few things that can actually get my mind off of stress. I love you!
Amazingfox chapter 13 . 8/22
This story is awesome,can't wait until the next chapter
This entire story is FANTASTIC. PLEASE, I BEG you, don't stop writing it.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 13 . 8/21
very powerful blasts
Dr.Tommy Olivers shadow chapter 13 . 8/18
This is really fantastic!
Yersi chapter 13 . 8/17
FINALLY! I'm so happy you're back.
Cascade of Dreams chapter 13 . 8/15
So glad you're back, I really enjoy this story! Keep working on it, and I'll keep reading it. :). Good job!
JediMasterSarah chapter 13 . 8/14
Welcome Back :) excellent job with this chapter despite the hurdle this chapter provided. I also like the added parts in the other chapters. I can't wait till the next chapter. :)
Bookworm452 chapter 13 . 8/12
OMG! You're back!
This is one of my favourite Power Rangers fanfictions! I can't wait for next chapter. I understand your trouble with writing romance!
Also I love the little thing you added about Tommy not being a romance guy because I see so many fanfictions about how Tommy is still in love with Kimberly or Kat, which I don't get because he moved on from Kimberly and he would have broken up with Kat years before Dino Thunder.
Sorry - rambling! I love this story. Can't wait for next chapter. Also are you continuing your Dino Thunder Supernatural cross over?
Nightshade929 chapter 13 . 8/12
Really good work my friend :) can't wait to read the rest of this story
sernity1806 chapter 13 . 8/11
Just re-read the whole thing! Love the updates, it's great to see a more edgier story. Looking forward to the rest of this.
MF 22 chapter 11 . 8/11
I've never understood why genera was the plural of genus, being that genus is of Latin origin, of the male gender. Thus, the plural would be generi; genera seems to be singular feminine, and plural would be generae. So why use a singular feminine ending for a noun that appeared to be masculine?

As for potential romance, I hope it's not Trent/Kira. First, I consider him one of the worst characters in Power Rangers history. A second reason is the two just didn't fit. Maybe it's because I'm jaded, a possibility I'll admit to. But their supposed connection just seemed rather forced, and a failed attempt to recreate Tommy/Kim. Yet ironically, despite the intention not being there, Kira and Conner actually made much more sense, given how the season progressed. Just look at who supported her when she needed it most, especially when it came to that music video. Maybe it was bad writing; I don't know. But I never liked the blatant Tommy clone that was Trent. But, your version of Trent seems to be better than the actual DT product. *Shrugs shoulders*

Anyway, onto the actual content of the chapter. Conner's uncle seems like a real piece of work. Well, piece of something, but you get the idea. It seems he has a massive chip on his shoulder that must be removed. Puberty aside, there's no way a teenager in his/her right mind would be ready to strike so quickly. There had to be a good reason, and it strikes me that this is hardly the first time Conner's dear Uncle belittled his other nephew.

As for the latter chapters, pretty cool. It didn't surprise me in the least to see Mesogog resort to such cowardly tactics, and all because he's failed to eliminate the Rangers himself. Although the whole Tommy being an assassin thing was a bit eye popping. Even though I could easily see it happening, given everything that's happened to him. Karone I could easily see, though.
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 13 . 8/10
Great chapter! It's really good to see an update on this, and the added information definitely helped the flow - even though I wasn't aware it needed help until after I reread everything. I can understand the flirting making you uncomfortable; to be honest, such blatant and unwelcome flirting makes me uncomfortable too. I look forward to seeing more chapters. Will the older rangers make more appearances? I'd love to see the kids react to meeting the "original" Red or Blue. Thanks for sharing!