Reviews for You Did What?
NCIS lover chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
really good
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I was surprised that this wasn't addressed in some sort of way during the episode...but I like yours...what is Gibbs going to do to Abby the instigator...inquiring minds wants to know...
Icky Wick chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Hi! I've been enjoying your stories, and this tag (so far) was well written and developed. I was surprised, and frankly disgusted, that Tim would betray national secrets just because Abby guilted him into it. What, she's more important than national security? And somehow, somehow, a kiss on his cheek (which he then reciprocated) was somehow supposed to make it okay? Nah-uh!

Liked your characterization of Papabear!Gibbs and repentant!Tim. Unfortunately, though, Abby's shown herself in the program as believing she can do whatever she wants, and Gibbs almost always lets her get away with it. I foresee this being a steep learning curve for her.

So, yeah, good characterization, good plot (and continuity with episode), generally good grammar (with a couple of typos), enjoyable, snappy style of writing-nice job!

Thank you for writing and sharing this.
lady wayfarer chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
THis started out good! I can't wait to see what happends to them
spnMom chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Wow, how'd you get this out so fast? Thanks for extending the episode for me... Hope there is more coming!
35 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3