Reviews for Good Times with Weapons
Rio-Vena chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This should have been another bad ending in the weapons shop was the only part of P4 that I found completely fic !
Rocket Palette Snippet chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Quite humorous, I must say. Grammar and spelling are in check. A fic such as this is a rare find in FF. I'm impressed. Please continue. I can't wait to read some more.
ArmorBlade chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Not big on Persona series or anything, but thought I should mention. 5,000 yen is cheep. That's like 50$ U.S. currency. Not sure if this is supposed to tie the price more in-tune with the game or if you wanted something more realistic.

Otherwise, was feeling the edge this shop owner was getting from the kids.
KeRose chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
So I have recently got into fanfic-ing again, and this time with a blood lust for Persona having completed 3:Fes and 4 fairly recently. As I browse for fics with my second favorite pair, ChieYosuke, I find this little fic with a familiar author! I did not expect to bump into you in a place like this. Before I continue to review, just wondering how "Aging" is going and if you are dropping it or whatnot.

Anyways, I loved the idea. Mostly because, as been mentioned in past reviews, that none of the shopkeepers really question why teenagers need those particular goods. So a dive into Daidara's mind was golden and well-written. You had me literally off my chair and laughing with his offside comment about the "thin-ness" of the male characters. And his panicked state when he thought they were doing something at murderous at Junes was classic. I mean imagine if the game ended right then and there, like that, if you were caught a second time with the armor and weapons.

Anyways, great little story. I would welcome all and any more stories you would be adding to this fandom, for it is my current craze but second all-time next to Haruhi. See you around.

~K~( )
Patcheresu chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Hahaha!
DemonRaily chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
That was totally hilarious, I actually started laughing out loud(literally)
HeWhoDestroysAll chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Haha what should have happened during the weapon scene.

Persona 3's way on how they got their weapons was alittle believeable but when they got them from a clerk, in a small town while considering how hard it is to get weapons in Japan I facepalmed.

They could have had a shopkeep in the tv world or something to make it more believeable.

anyway good work.
MCK Agent of Moriya chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Finaly someone tries (and suceeds) to give old man Daidara a personality. If only more pepole gave the minor charecters some attention.
superstarultra chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Ha ha ha! That was hilarious! The last line completely sells it. Was this just a one-shot or a single chapter? Your brand of humor greatly entertained me. :)
Mr. Pseudonym chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I like the idea. It was really funny up until I realize Yukiko dies. I always got the impression that Daidara was either crazy or some kind of anarchist. Or maybe that with the two murders, everyone in town was buying a weapon. You're Chie and Yosuke characterizations seem right on, but nervous!Souji is something I've never seen before. There's nothing wrong with it, but it took me by surprise at first.

But you made me curious, so I looked up an equipment list for the game. When you first go to Daidara, MC is carrying a golf club, Yosuke has a monkey wrench, and Chie has leather shoes. They have that insane conversation, and then go up to Daidara. Out of his entire ARMORY, he will only sell you three weapons: An imitation sword, a hunting nata, and platform sneakers.

Coincidence?

Then, a month goes by and he can see you're using your weapons but no one has ended up dead. Then you start bringing in WEIRD THINGS. When you try to sell him six mustaches, he thinks you might need a bulletproof vest.

Also, the only thing he'll sell to Kanji at first is a desk from your high school. That fact has troubled me for almost a year now. I guess he's willing to give Naoto the benefit of the doubt, because he'll sell the Peacemaker on day one. But I always wondered... Would you buy a gun that you just watched a blacksmith forge out of four Orbs of Love?
Anonymously anon chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Let's Fighting Love~

I always DID wonder what went through the shopkeepers minds whenever they sold sharp, pointy objects that could, y'know, kill someone to teenagers.

I mean, it was (kinda?) justified with Persona 3, with the whole, "I'm doing it 'cause your ladyfriend is rich and has lots of power" sort of thing. I guess.

... Then again, seeing that a shrine is being run by a fox, maybe Inaba's just a weird place in general.
It's funny because it's true chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
One has to wonder what the shopkeepers think of some random kids buying dangerous weapons and whatnot. Daidara probably stopped asking questions however after they started selling him Materials and stuff that only he could use, after Kanji's dungeon at least.

Does bring to the mind how much he knows. Still, guy knows not to look a gifthorse in the

mouth appaarently.