Reviews for The Manipulator
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
This is really good!
DarkPriestessOfHyrule chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Seems I'm late to the party but I must say I did enjoy this. I wish there was more like this actually. I liked how he kept getting distracted it really goes well with this reader. A little late but nice job.
I M Sterling chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Cute! I never even considered this before...it DOES make a warped kind of sense...
Zohorat chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That was lovely! I loved how you used lines from the movie alongside Hades's thoughts. And then your description of the two types of heat he felt, whew, that was great. There aren't enough Hades/Meg fics around here, I tell ya. Sigh. What has gotten to humanity?!
Thank you.
Iggy Valentine chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
All I can say to this is just wow, think you've easily made me see a different interpretation to that scene for the next time I end up watching Hercules. It just works perfectly.
Vanillasiren chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I have to say this is absolute perfection. I really love how you dug beneath and actual movie scene to get at the context beneath. There always *something* in the way Hades interacted with Meg, the way he was always touching her ... it really made you wonder if he saw her as something more than just a useful little minion. Well done.
Leah Day chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Loved it! I adore Meg and Hades and you have given me a really good story, it was a delight to read! Well done you!

:) Leah.
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Lovely, sensual and subtextual and half scary.
Jade Sabre chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Well, here I was expecting not to find anything readable under Hades/Meg, and lo, I have stumbled upon this lovely little gem of a fic!

I love how you used a in-the-film moment to do your exploration of Hades's character, and I love the way you wrote his thought process-not quite stream-of-consciousness, but still very fluid. I loved the "Desires be damned" line, and the sentence "The slight quiver in her voice when she snapped a reply" - it's a perfect description of the voice acting in the film. The hairstyle line made me laugh, and the paragraph where he leans into her - oh, _yes_. "sealing the deal, signing away perhaps the best thing he'd ever won himself." Yes.

Thanks for posting! :-)
SmithFan chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Can I get an Amen? That was great and I agree. Disney movies are fantastic, but they really miss the mark with chemistry and logic in their romances.
Jasper Blood chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Awesome! Hades and Meg are exactly the same: saucy and sarcastic. They're perfect for each other! Hercules sucks compared to this guy. Great writing! I think your summary said it was a one-shot (sorry I've got like short term memory loss) but please please think about updating!
OceanFire9 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
*claps and woo-hoos* Bravo! Bravo! Marvelous! Perfect capture of Hades' possessiveness and ulterior motives for keeping Meg alive, I salute you!
SullenSweetness chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Oh wow. What can I say? Pure awesomeness. I thought I was insane for liking Hades/Meg!
Akatsuki Child chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
That was actually pretty good. Great job. I agree; I think Hades/Meg is way better than Hercules/Meg :D I loved it!
Dreamin'Ferno chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Excellent fic! You got both of the characters down awesomely and the descriptions are fantastic. The whole thing was very smooth. Great job :)