Reviews for Agapé
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
This reminds me of the Differences of History. I haven't read that story in so long and it seems to have disappeared now :( Anyway, I think you're actually the writer for that story as well (?). Hope it will get re-posted one day. It was an amazing fic.
Italyy chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Update soon please, I've been waiting a while for this. Haven't read a really good Seiya/Usagi fanfiction since The Love Legend by Ash :)
Sunshine Fia chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Alright so I finally re-read my review I posted two years ago and realized that it never posted my email. It is so _87 _fi hotmail .com
Minus the spaces and that's my email. I'm hoping you get this because that truly is one if my favorite Seiya/Usagi stories.
The Cuteness chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
This story is so amazing! I really hope it's updated soon. Kind of reminds me of the Tristan & Isolde movie with the base of it being that he's winning her for someone else. I've probably reviewed this a long time ago, but I had to reread it again because its that good. Please update soon! :)
speed-angel22 chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
I'm sure you've heard this enough but, this story is absolutely wonderful! It's very well-written and engaging. I hope you can update as soon as you can. :) Please.
Shevamp chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
WHOA! I could not stop reading! :D i love this so much i hope you havent abandoned this story and update soon ! Its a shame that not more ppl know of this story its one of the best on this sight i hope u get all the readers that U deserve ;)
ilikethemoon chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
This is a fantasic fic and I would hate to see it not finished. It would be a shame if it was just left unfinished. This is one of my favorite fics. Please update soon!
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
I'm begging you, PLEASE update! This is so wonderful!
DRIBBLE chapter 9 . 1/10/2012
Your story has been plagiarized and reposted with the same name in the "Tangled" (movie) section by CookieBear1984.
Sam chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Your story has been plagiarized here.

www dot fanfiction dot net / s / 7675699 / 1 / Agape

It has been reported, but as this story is your creation, you must deal with it however you wish to.

Thank you.
Kokoro Lust chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
Ahhh I love this couple! Please hurry up to write another chapter. I read all in four hours! XD

xoxo
Sunshine Fia chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
Ok, So I just have to say that I absolutely Love, Love, LOVE your stories that you do of Seiya and Usagi! This chapter is great and I wonder when Seiya is going to realize that he has the ACTUAL Moon Princess with him!

Also...I have a question regarding your past fiction. Ok there is this one story that I can't seem to find anymore and I keep coming back to you. Basicallly it's another Seiya/Usagi story this time though Seiya comes back to earth because Kinmoku is destroyed but its because something is after him, Yaten and Taiki. They are some evil entities inside them. Anyways Usagi ends up ending the relationship with Mamoru to be with Seiya, and she travels with them to this Planet. Long story short they save Seiya he returns with Usagi to earth and Haruka finally excepts him.

is this your story? my email is

You also have another story that I like but...I already know you took it down. Wish you would put them back up. They were AMAZING stories!
Moa chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
I've just read this entire story all over again... and I'm still BLOWN AWAY! Your style of writing is just perfect and I can feel every word you write. It would be such a waste to just leave this story be, so please come back? Please?
AkaiitE chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This is fantastic! Please update!
cookie chapter 9 . 3/17/2011
Mikami, please dont give up on this story, i know its been awhile but i think you should complete it :) you have a great gift and it should be shared (if you want to of course) i hope you will eventually, im just going to cross my fingers and stay positive. you can do it ! :)