Reviews for Walk By
Nooooooo the story is so good why do you have to disappear! :(
vicecreama chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
It's been 3 years and you haven't updated it. I'm picky about what I read and watch. your your lucky you managed to get my attention. Please continue. I finished piano in a matter of hours. 32 chapters while I read a comment that said it took them 3 days to read 25 chapters. Please continue. This Is my favorite fanfictions out of all the fics I've ever read
Oneiro Asteria chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
really good! Please continue! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
I know you are probably really busy or even decided this wasn't worth your time but I really enjoy it thanks for writing.
Jaegermeister97 chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
I can relate to you being out of the groove with Soul eater. It has become that way for Dragon Ball Z for me. I was also into sonic the hedgehog and danny phantom, as well as rurouni kenshin. But I really cannot find inspiration to begin or write because I have gotten bored with it. I honest to god hope you do continue however, because this is the greatest story I have decided to take time to read upon.

Also, I would have reviewed every single chapter, had it not been me having to type on a small blackberry curve... lol
Random Reviewer chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
I really loved this story! I wish you'd update it..
DayLightDove chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
Update soon please this is a really good story and I can't wait to see what happens next.
lovinganimeil chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
Please please please update. I am obsessed, and I refuse to have this fic be left like this. Seriously. Update. I am dying over here. I might possibly try to hunt you down and have you finish this. This is just too good to be left incomplete. UUUUUPDATE!
4everLucky18 chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
As long as its fluff
4everLucky18 chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Silenced Songbird chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
... YOU R AWSOME! loved it! i read piano and now this! your an amazing writer! plz continue! sorry bout my ranting but i stayed up really late reading this and i usually ramble on about weird stuff when im overly tired, and i also see weird things too when im overly tired... but great job! im just going to shutup now so i dont annoy you with like a thousand words about non sense! :)
Marion Marshall chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
Hey! Just thought I'd leave a message and let you know that I REALLY enjoyed this fic. :3 3 so if you want to keep writing it, even after all this time, but you think no one is interested, then I'm here to tell you that isn't true! If not, that's okay.. As long as you know someone loved this.
couchraisin chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
okay! hope you update soon i read both piano and walk by, and you're an amazing writer.

SashaCrys chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
SashaCrys chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
OMFG! ADORABLE! u should totally make them a couple!