Reviews for mostly like white noise
hannahsmetana chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Loved it! Also you win on the law and order pick up, even faster than Abed! Nicely done
Blahtoyousir chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I'm still pondering Bruce's "Baby Officer" thing. Seriously, what? Other than that, awwwww. Jeff.
kawoosh chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This was so funny! Loved it.
Purple Lex chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Loved this so much :D

Did NOT expect that last line xD Hilarious and oddly, something I could see him doing easily with no regret! Haha.
krystal214 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
The last line was so unexpected and really made me laugh.
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
She's wearing the low-cut blue sweater that had given Jeff so much trouble the night of their debate and a little skirt that shows her legs all the way up to here.(Jeff is going to hell.)

Whoops. He wonders if it's rude to ask for a do-over and then pretend not to be home.

"Puhlease.I didn't swallow anything. No, wait, that's a double entendre (noun. A word or phrase open to two interpretations, one of which is usually risqué or indecent. See: Ambiguity, innuendo)."

She looks up at him with those big terrified eyes of hers and asks, "Um, we're not going to have sex, are we? Because I'll be honest, I've only done it twice, and both with Bruce, and then he came out as gay so I don't know if we even did it right and—"

"Am I asleep yet?"

"Your living room is trying to kill me,"

His first thought is that it's too bad she's wearing clothes, and his second is that he really is seriously going to hell.

He wonders if she tastes the way she smells

ROFL d(*-*) Awesome
The General G of K chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
First of all, this is hilarious. I loved the line about Britta becoming a "Real Girl" and Jeff sounding like the Abed version of himself. Your writing is so vastly entertaining. Finally, your voices for the characters were so spot on, I could practically hear Jeff say his dialogue and Annie freaking out about the v-word. All in all, nicely done.

The General
Rashaka chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Yeah, this was awesome. I wish it were longer, it felt too brief, but I liked Jeff's resolution at the end.
TheNowandFutureQueen chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Very funny (yet somehow very sad) and the last line was TOTALLY HILARIOUS! Good job!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Yes! Hahaha that was hysterical. Jeff is really funny and snarky, and his relationship with Annie is so cute. Nice job!
Avide chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
This wasn't bad! It was entertaining.
Katie 452 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
so i am total jeff/britta girl but this fic was great. you really have jeff's voice down!
Jaiaelle chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
This was beyond perfect. Every character was perfectly written and it was so funny and the Jeff/Annie was so sweet. I have it my mind that this is canon and oh-how-I-wish-that-it-would-become-so.
bruised anatomy chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
i love how you manage to keep their mannerisms so similar to the actual characters in the show. it's so impressive! also. loved it.
a little hurricano chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
loved this! you wrote them so in character, it was amazing and hilare.