Reviews for Fashion Design Process
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
..heh XD lol thanks i had a good chuckle or two from this _
Sunder the Gold chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
So, put our (but mostly "your") speculation on her attire into story-form, eh? Cool.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Yeah, I've always wondered about Amoretta's outfit too! It seems to contradict the angel's spirit within her... but Bartido... good explaination. D
deathcurse chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Aw, this was sweet! Some of the sentences felt a little weird though, but nothing that detracted from the story.

Funny explanation for why Amoretta's outfit is so revealing!
Artful Lounger chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Nice to see a new Grimgrimoire story from you. To be honest they're the only ones I like. No offense but your other stories just don't appeal to me. I hope you decide to write more Grimgrimoire stories in the future.
Silvara rivana chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
o gods... your right. I love this story! then agian I love anything to do with Grim Grimoire! but yes she is dressed in a very aluring manor. Then again all of the females seem to be some what like that. Some spark. Lillit when she's an adult is hot. when she is younger she is just adorably cute yet not fully gorwn into her clothes. Margarit has those cool boots and Ms. Opalneria is just hot. ect. so I love how you explain how Amoretta ends up in such an outfit when the doc has no intrest in that. thought it does make me wonder if he then just copied the outfit when he made his second one you see at the end of the game.
Dracis Tran chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Ha! Great ending. I'm a little disappointed she doesn't seek him out on screen for us to see the chewing out...

A decent theory on her clothing, certainly. Cute short is cute.
JBebe chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Yay, another GrimGrimoire story! I admit I've become addicted to your Lillet and Amoretta stories. You really make these characters come alive-I really need to hunt down this game and play it. Loved Lillet's last lines-poor Bartido- I can't imagine what she'd do once she got a hold of him.