Reviews for Christmas Pretty
Hannah chapter 6 . 1/31
Oh dear. I thought this story was finished and now I'm all invested and curious before I realized my mistake. I'm not sure if this little holiday fic is likely to be finished any time soon, but I thought I'd provide some support and encouragement nonetheless. Your writing is delightfully witty and you've made me almost choke on laughter more than once. The way you manage to spin humor into just about everything is remarkable. I'm sure it goes without saying, but the way you portray Jareth is particularly entertaining. I didn't realize how much I needed the idea of him wearing peach lipgloss until you brought it up. So thank you so very much for all of the laughs and the lovely words you've written. I hope you will finish this at some point in the future. :)
fruitsmoothy chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
:D I love the voices in their heads. Its the 'sane' voice of reason... Kind of lol. :)
Shi Okami chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
AUUUUGH Where is the end of this?!

I love your stuff, like seriously omg.
Please update this!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
This is hilarious, the best Christmas fan-fic i've read :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2015
Please complete this story, it's great!
GoldenGryphon chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
Howdy!

While I have, in fact, celebrated Christmas as late as March - with the understanding that it's more the idea behind celebrating a holiday with people you love and care for than getting the timing just right (and DA was on a submarine under some large amount of water during the appropriate time) - I have also done what I could do create festive Christmas-ish decorations with woefully little seasonal flavor. March is more for shamrocks and Easter. Very few shiny decorations or Christmas trees around. A bunch of tinsel-wrapped fairies might have come in handy.
I have never tried to make eggnog from scratch. My attempt would probably end up much like the goblins'. Bummer, but at least we wouldn't remember anything negative about the holiday if we remembered anything at all.

I loved this bit. And find myself curious as to what may have happened next. But, Hey...Pants! I can be distracted by the idea of a red leather clad Jareth with fur trim and a shiny black belt.
Thank you for writing this. It will stick in my mind as a "At least it's not as bad as Karen's Ham of Evil", or "At least we're not hanging broccoli".

Best thoughts.
GoldenGryphon chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
Howdy!
Okay. The Rabid Ferrets of Death sound like something out of a Diskworld book. And I wouldn't put it past Terry Pratchett, or Neil Gaimon for that matter, to find room for them somewhere.

I laughed so hard I nearly spilled my morning coffee. And that would have been a catastrophe of major proportions. Thank you.

Thank you for writing this chapter and giving me a reason to continue through my day so I can get home and read more. You are a wonder and a joy and probably the Eleventh Wonder of the World.

Best thoughts.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
Aw, no updates? But I want to see want Sarah thinks of all this! ...especially the red leather. /
Slightly twisted chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Update! I need to know if the pants work!

... And what gift they refer to, but mostly the pants ...
Secret23 chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
I don't mind it isn't Christmas! Your stories are funny and cute, and I look forward to the next installment. Until then, your other stories are sure to be filled with adult-type touching...
fringeperson chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
And just where has Sarah herself been all this time?

For that matter, where is the next chapter? Please don't make me wait until Christmas rolls around again for the next installment.

I want to see Sarah's reaction to the gagged fairies that are tied to the Christmas Branch. I want to know what happens when someone unwraps Rosalinda. I want to see everybody else's reaction to Jareth's PANTS!
Kcaelle chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
*coughs awkwardly* Hem. I really really like your stories...but where is the next chapter? Please, give it to me! :) :) Pretty please!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
Please, please, please give us the rest of this... Look! It's still April! It's not 3 years later at all! ... please?
scipio96 chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
PANTS! Haha hi! i just finished reading another of your stories: Of Pineapples and kings XD Actually, I've read all of them! I'm such a huge fan of this version of Jareth XD I can't wait to see how the unicorn turns out. I have this funny feeling it's gonna be totally different from a real unicorn.. And you haven't updated in a while! Please don't tell me you're going to wait until THIS Christmas to finish the story! D:
Ptolomeia chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Dear Lixxle,

I read your stories in times of trouble to bring a smile to my lips and a laugh to my throat. They are filled, from what I've read, with silliness and joy and a little romance and some extremely deprived inner voices. Given that, I think it is a cruel and unusual punishment akin to being thrown in the bog, if not keep up to the level of the "Mandatory bath day" that you deed not finish this story. Christmas ends today! THERE IS STILL HOPE!

With the sincerest hope that this review will inspire you to write,

Yours sadly,