Reviews for Christmas Pretty
FantasyFangirl13 chapter 6 . 3/16
HILARIOUS... but... Where's the end?
Chloeebeee chapter 6 . 1/19
Skeep: GROINY! I died just a little there this is hilarous. I hope you finish this! I need to see sarahs reaction to this goblin christmas!
Kikita chapter 6 . 6/25/2017
I hope someday you finish this story, it was quite good.
Ebony-Dove chapter 6 . 6/17/2017
Well if is good to see that the goblin kingdom is keeping the detergent companies in business
BaconBaker chapter 6 . 5/19/2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! No, no NO! You are not allowed to leave this unfinished for another minute! Oh God now I know how your loyal readers felt while reading MFFF. It must have been sheer torture. I know that Christmas is long over, and that this particular Christmas was over six years ago, but pleeeeeaaaaaase don't leave us like this!
And where is the "Something Glittered This Way Comes" that was promised at the end of MFFF? We ask for so little. Just give us more butter-soft leather and adult-type touching and even another assassination attempt or two, and we will be your slaves. I can't speak for the other readers, but I would willingly swim both the Gob AND the Pmaws for an ending, and to get the prequel I'd (try) to kiss Rosalinda and her gator-mount.
DaniesDesigns chapter 6 . 4/17/2017
I'd love to read Sarah's reaction, this is great. Skeep is so sweet, I want a pet skeep now
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2017
What! That's it! Where is the resolution, the unicorn has yet to appear, as well as Sarah herself! I need more!
Christilyn chapter 6 . 11/12/2016
Christmas is just around the corner! Please finish! I actually stayed home from work because I just couldn't face things, but this and your other stories have made things much better.
PaleJewel1 chapter 6 . 4/23/2016
OMG! I ran across this just today while perusing through DeviantArt, and was smitten! But it's not done, and no updates since 2011? Gah! How will we ever know what the GK's real gift was supposed to be? How will we ever know Sarah's reaction to the uber-sexed-out Santa-Claus-wanna-be Jareth's red leather sexy pants?!
Pandora154085 chapter 6 . 4/16/2016
Please update! It's getting so good!
Hannah chapter 6 . 1/31/2016
Oh dear. I thought this story was finished and now I'm all invested and curious before I realized my mistake. I'm not sure if this little holiday fic is likely to be finished any time soon, but I thought I'd provide some support and encouragement nonetheless. Your writing is delightfully witty and you've made me almost choke on laughter more than once. The way you manage to spin humor into just about everything is remarkable. I'm sure it goes without saying, but the way you portray Jareth is particularly entertaining. I didn't realize how much I needed the idea of him wearing peach lipgloss until you brought it up. So thank you so very much for all of the laughs and the lovely words you've written. I hope you will finish this at some point in the future. :)
fruitsmoothy chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
:D I love the voices in their heads. Its the 'sane' voice of reason... Kind of lol. :)
Shi Okami chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
AUUUUGH Where is the end of this?!

I love your stuff, like seriously omg.
Please update this!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
This is hilarious, the best Christmas fan-fic i've read :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2015
Please complete this story, it's great!