Reviews for A Comedy Of Errors
Mara chapter 11 . 2/1/2012
OMG This woman is a menace HAHAHA!
Mara chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
LOLLOL I love how she trips over a tree limb at the end of this chapter!
Metalcraze chapter 27 . 7/27/2010
wow I was really hoping the archdemon should rip her head off and eat it.

she is really too dumb to live.
Metalcraze chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
who could love someone this stupid?
Julie5 chapter 27 . 6/21/2010
Holy awesome of cows! You wrote that while intoxicated? Hifreakinlarious! And the end with the "You pretty much take your life in your hands.." I never laughed so hard! This is one of my all time favorite fanfictions no favorite books of all time!
Julie5 chapter 26 . 6/21/2010
Truly a humorous and heartwarming ending for a very satisfying chapter.
Julie5 chapter 23 . 6/21/2010
I am so excited to find a chapter I have not yet reviewed! I figured out how to get notified of story updates recently and I rediscovered this fic under stories that I have favorited Oh how I love this story! I read the whole thing up to here again and am going to finish all that is posted This is a very entertaining and endearing read. I have been moved to tears of both laughter and those induced by awww worthy moments. I am so glad I found this story. Again. Just beautiful!
Ereneviana chapter 27 . 6/18/2010
*applauds* Good job!
Everything In Its Right Place chapter 27 . 3/4/2010
This is great. I look forward to the next chapter.
Grannaah chapter 27 . 2/24/2010
I absolutely love this story. Reading it brings smiles and loud laughter.
Asirus chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
HAH oh sweet merciful crap.

Laughing hysterically and trying to do so in a completely silent manner because you have a sick husband sleeping one room away is decidedly painful. I thought you should know.

If the rest of the story is as fantastic as chapter 1, then hoo-goddamn-ray!
Zellezra chapter 27 . 2/17/2010
Malaia! Update now! *Whines doing a sort of impatient potty dance* Come on! Please? PRETTY PLEASE? FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY-

I'm sorry I lost it back there. I just... I need my fix, man. O_O I gotta' have it, it's been too long. 3

Ugh... I just got licked in the ear! Dude... narly... I'm not that impatient, am I? Lmao. X3
Zellezra chapter 24 . 2/17/2010
Lol! You're amazing, you know that? My phone beeped with your updates while I was lost in the cosmos, and I so wanted to slip away from the void and read them, dear god you have no idea! But, I suppose there was a silver lining to my brief disappearance; the agonizing anticipation I experienced while impatiently waiting to read your updates made them that much better!
Zellezra chapter 22 . 2/17/2010
Malaia! I am back from the cosmos! I wanted to let you know that I am sick as a dog, currently on campus (because I'm insane and somehow can't tolerate missing class when I should just be sleeping), and after a fit of coughing into the crook of my arm with rosy cheeks and glassy eyes, I burst out laughing like a deranged lunatic. The conclusion to this chapter was awesome, and the second fit of coughs my laughter caused as well as the headache that immediately followed suit was completely worth the hilarity of this read.

Thank you for making my day a little more pleasant. :3
SweetxasXSin chapter 27 . 2/5/2010
Oh mai~ :D I liked this chapter. A lot. A lot, a lot, a lot~~ You rock! Keep going? Please? *puppy dog eyes*