Reviews for Sincerely Yours
ealadha chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
I'm not sure if I reviewed Missives- which I adored- and if I didn't that's a huge bad on my part because it was fabulous. I'm really enjoying this, also. The first chapter, for example, you manage to create a really, really sweet scene, with great and realistic interactions between Irien and Alistair, but do it all without making it saccharine- and given the subject matter that's a tricky thing to do!

Love the focus on Fergus in chapter 2, and seeing him getting on so well with Shianni has me giddy with hope, lol. Those Couslands are all so adorable that you just want good things to happen to him.

Great work, and I hope you continue with it.
Ryoko Metallium chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
This story is so cute! It's kinda cosmic how it reminds of the one I'm writing, but I guess great minds think alike huh? Urgh, now I'm bragging. Sorry about that. But it's true when I say that this story is really really good! I love the interaction with Fergus and his sister. Will there be more in the next chapters in both stories? And would it be alright if I made a story suggestion to you? Or rather a request? I usually don't that cause I worry I'm being rude. I'm anxious to see what you have planned next!
Ceville chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
YAY! I've been waiting for this update, checking my emails every morning religiously! And you didn't disappoint. I really like seeing Fergus' point of view, about his stubborn little sister becoming the Queen of Ferelden, and getting married of all things!

I also really enjoyed how you made him out as somewhat awkward around the other nobles, I never really though about Fergus, considering he disappeared for a good majority of the game, but now that I think about it, I imagine him just how you write him. :D

Alistair and Irien were as adorable as one another, and were there sparks between Shianni and Fergus? Was that what Irien was subtly hinting at? -wiggleseyebrows-

At any rate, I'm really glad you updated, and with such a brilliant chapter too. :D
toki.the.mistress.of.snow chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Fluffy chapters make me all warm and fuzzy inside! And after reading so much fanfic angst you have no idea how much of a welcome this is (a nice read right before you go to bed... at 7:15 in the morning). I love it! It makes me wish you wrote more fluffy DA fanfic like this. _ Fluff is good for the soul.
Ceville chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Aww, I was expecting this to be good -because everything you've written that I've read has been brilliant- but this is just excellent! Seriously, I'm so excited now, even more so than before, now that I've seen the way the chapters are going to be arranged and what not.

And the adorableness of these two always makes me giggle and swoon in my chair, which is difficult to do really since I'm sitting and all. That's just how awesome your stories are. ;D

This chapter was just exceptional though, I absoloutely adore the way you write these two. And Alistair's awkwardness with the castle servants and settling in as king is just spot on. I can't picture him being anything but the way you write him. Can you imagine him actually ordering people around all bossy-like? I certainly can't.

And Irien's annoyance with the wedding plan is brilliant as well. I cannot see her being really excited about having to go through so many steps and traditions for the wedding. I picture them as a type of couple that would have a quiet ceremony somewhere secluded with their close friends and family if they could. But hey, they're getting married, so what's there to complain about? Besides the overload of work and what not of course.

And I'm rambling. Sorry. But I just really enjoyed reading this chapter. You write Alistair/Cousland so well. I like Irien more than my own PC character, so that's saying something, right?

Can't wait until the next chapter! :D
Mitheria chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Oh this is wonderful! There are already several of your Missives I can think of that I'd like to see expanded on... this is so nice! Love it!
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Have I mentioned lately how much I, LOVE your stories? No? Oh well, that goes without saying. I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU COME UP WITH! I get so excited whenever you post new stuff, and this one is going in my favorites! This story kind of reminds of my first idea I had but never wrote. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!