Reviews for Spreading his Wings : Learning to Fly
WeebMaster76 chapter 4 . 6/20
maybe post more chapters because this story is very interesting and i would like to see more of it
Love2read23 chapter 3 . 7/12/2018
How is Arian pronounced? My phone reads it Ari-Anne. I've changed it to be Ari-N because it was tripping me up.
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 7/12/2018
This is so interesting! I love this intelligent and logical Harry. I am excited for Ravenclaw. I had hoped that Harry would run into Hermione on the train to convince that Ravenclaw was better than Gryffindor and maybe temper her obnoxious bossiness while geeking out with her. Regardless, I like this story and I hope you continue. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2017
I really like it keep on going we support ya
XxFanFicObsessedxX chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
update!
emthereble chapter 4 . 6/17/2016
Love it!
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 3/31/2016
Interesting. Update soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/5/2016
Amazing story. U should work on it and update it more. I can see it has potential and will become very popular.
Little Doctor chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
Fantastic!
P-Webes chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
Great story, wish u would continue it though, it has great potential
LilAlyCat chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
love this. I would suggest you pair him with either Daphne greengrass or Susan bones in the future. the would make good couples, Susan has a good head on her shoulders and Daphne seems to have a similar personality.
GOAWAYISAIDIQUITFANFICTION4EVA chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
How come none of the students or staff (besides Dumb-Old-Door and McGonagall) seem to notice or care that Harry Potter isn't there? And why does Minnie hate ickle Ari?
daughterofthemyscira chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Have you abandoned this story? Please update soon! It's really good!
lielielie chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Really enjoy your story so far and hope you update soon.
stormingnight chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
lol... miverva's acting like snape, snape's acting like lupin, and harry/arian is deceiving people and driving them nuts without doing anything