Reviews for What The Transformers Thought Of ROTF
mckennamarieh chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
Awww.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2015
Please please please ! Write the next chapter !
I'm BEGGING you !
Guest chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
please contine its funny and are u going to do this with the other movies as well
Awesomo3000 chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
Update! UPDATE NOW! Please...?
Awesomo3000 chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Yes! YES! Tear this piece-of-scrap film to shreds, Transformers! :D
Awesomo3000 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Ah, yes, Revenge of the Fallen. The worst film in the franchise. One of the worst movies EVER. And seeing the G1 characters think so is SOOOOO satisfying... :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
continue the story
Darkpool chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
You must finish this story! It is awesome!
Ie-maru chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
Omg, this is perfect. So funny! Please update again soon!
Foresthunter chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
c'mon! post the last chapter! im dying here!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Noooo, no next chapter? You have the cover the good parts of the movie!
Eminnis chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Great job! Def want to see the conclusion PLEASE update!

Eminnis
surxi25 chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
God, I love this so much. I hope you get to finish it one day, I'd love to see their reactions at Devastator's... You know xD
Dragonrider2203 chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
I've just been reading this fic, it's brill if I need a laugh! Are you going to be posting the rest of it soon? I'd love to see what you make of Dark of the Moon, and the film wasn't as bad as ROTF so hopefully you won't have trouble deciding what bits to include. Please post more soon!
Rebeldynasty chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
I loved it. All of it, lol. But my favourite parts are when you exaggerate the character's drawls. Those watching the movie, and those in it. When you make Megatron drawl, it's just perfect...Oh please, oh PLEASE make him say, "Excellent" drawn out in your next, and final, chapter. I'm sure you'll find a way to do it; it was his catch phrase, after all. XD

This is meticulously done, and downright hilarious.