Reviews for What The Transformers Thought Of ROTF
Please please please ! Write the next chapter !
I'm BEGGING you !
please contine its funny and are u going to do this with the other movies as well
Awesomo3000 chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
Update! UPDATE NOW! Please...?
Awesomo3000 chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Yes! YES! Tear this piece-of-scrap film to shreds, Transformers! :D
Awesomo3000 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Ah, yes, Revenge of the Fallen. The worst film in the franchise. One of the worst movies EVER. And seeing the G1 characters think so is SOOOOO satisfying... :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
continue the story
Darkpool chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
You must finish this story! It is awesome!
Ie-maru chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
Omg, this is perfect. So funny! Please update again soon!
Foresthunter chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
c'mon! post the last chapter! im dying here!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Noooo, no next chapter? You have the cover the good parts of the movie!
Eminnis chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Great job! Def want to see the conclusion PLEASE update!

Eminnis
surxi25 chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
God, I love this so much. I hope you get to finish it one day, I'd love to see their reactions at Devastator's... You know xD
Dragonrider2203 chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
I've just been reading this fic, it's brill if I need a laugh! Are you going to be posting the rest of it soon? I'd love to see what you make of Dark of the Moon, and the film wasn't as bad as ROTF so hopefully you won't have trouble deciding what bits to include. Please post more soon!
Rebeldynasty chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
I loved it. All of it, lol. But my favourite parts are when you exaggerate the character's drawls. Those watching the movie, and those in it. When you make Megatron drawl, it's just perfect...Oh please, oh PLEASE make him say, "Excellent" drawn out in your next, and final, chapter. I'm sure you'll find a way to do it; it was his catch phrase, after all. XD

This is meticulously done, and downright hilarious.
Rebeldynasty chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
I chuckled quite a bit more this chapter. And you said the EXACT same thing I did about Leo tasing himself in the nuts. XD The parts that are highlights for me are as follows, but in no particular preference order:

-Picking on the creepy professor in their astronomy class.

-Noting how painful it is to watch Shia Labouef spaz at the front like he does.

-The continuity error with the people who had already passed Sam on the stairs, suddenly passing him again (I noticed it with the guy in red, first, lol. I noticed the others after.)

-Pointing out the repitition throughout the movie.

-The conspicuous scene when Mikaela is going through customs.

-The fact that Arcee and her team keep appearing and disappearing randomly in scenes with the rest of the Autobots, particularly in their alt modes.

-Mikaela's entirely impractical shoes for the scene. She KNEW she was going to see him about something important, lol. Wtf? XD

-"...If I were leader of the Decepticons and I listened to my brilliant and under-prized Air Commander and Second in Command, I feel that we-"

Megatron hit him affectionately. "You know, I'd miss you if you ever suffered one of the painful deaths I've planned out for you." I liked that part, lol.

-The awesome fight scene, and how Optimus missed Megs at such close range.

-The fight scene between Prime and Megatron's forces, and the G1 characters reaction to it. I lol'd.

-I thought Optimus' line was awesome. "You'll never stop at one; I'll take you all on!" But yes, he did avoid answering, didn't he? XD

I'm pretty sure it is Blackout, by the way. He didn't necessarily die. He may have been repaired, or something...I dunno, lol. Bay's films don't have to make sense, remember? ;)

I'd highlight more, but I liked the greater maority of this chapter. This isn't to say the whole thing wasn't amusing. It definitely is. :) I'll check out your 3rd chapter later. These are long, lol!