Reviews for What The Transformers Thought Of ROTF
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
continue the story
Darkpool chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
You must finish this story! It is awesome!
Ie-maru chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
Omg, this is perfect. So funny! Please update again soon!
Foresthunter chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
c'mon! post the last chapter! im dying here!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Noooo, no next chapter? You have the cover the good parts of the movie!
Eminnis chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Great job! Def want to see the conclusion PLEASE update!

Eminnis
surxi25 chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
God, I love this so much. I hope you get to finish it one day, I'd love to see their reactions at Devastator's... You know xD
Dragonrider2203 chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
I've just been reading this fic, it's brill if I need a laugh! Are you going to be posting the rest of it soon? I'd love to see what you make of Dark of the Moon, and the film wasn't as bad as ROTF so hopefully you won't have trouble deciding what bits to include. Please post more soon!
Rebeldynasty chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
I loved it. All of it, lol. But my favourite parts are when you exaggerate the character's drawls. Those watching the movie, and those in it. When you make Megatron drawl, it's just perfect...Oh please, oh PLEASE make him say, "Excellent" drawn out in your next, and final, chapter. I'm sure you'll find a way to do it; it was his catch phrase, after all. XD

This is meticulously done, and downright hilarious.
Rebeldynasty chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
I chuckled quite a bit more this chapter. And you said the EXACT same thing I did about Leo tasing himself in the nuts. XD The parts that are highlights for me are as follows, but in no particular preference order:

-Picking on the creepy professor in their astronomy class.

-Noting how painful it is to watch Shia Labouef spaz at the front like he does.

-The continuity error with the people who had already passed Sam on the stairs, suddenly passing him again (I noticed it with the guy in red, first, lol. I noticed the others after.)

-Pointing out the repitition throughout the movie.

-The conspicuous scene when Mikaela is going through customs.

-The fact that Arcee and her team keep appearing and disappearing randomly in scenes with the rest of the Autobots, particularly in their alt modes.

-Mikaela's entirely impractical shoes for the scene. She KNEW she was going to see him about something important, lol. Wtf? XD

-"...If I were leader of the Decepticons and I listened to my brilliant and under-prized Air Commander and Second in Command, I feel that we-"

Megatron hit him affectionately. "You know, I'd miss you if you ever suffered one of the painful deaths I've planned out for you." I liked that part, lol.

-The awesome fight scene, and how Optimus missed Megs at such close range.

-The fight scene between Prime and Megatron's forces, and the G1 characters reaction to it. I lol'd.

-I thought Optimus' line was awesome. "You'll never stop at one; I'll take you all on!" But yes, he did avoid answering, didn't he? XD

I'm pretty sure it is Blackout, by the way. He didn't necessarily die. He may have been repaired, or something...I dunno, lol. Bay's films don't have to make sense, remember? ;)

I'd highlight more, but I liked the greater maority of this chapter. This isn't to say the whole thing wasn't amusing. It definitely is. :) I'll check out your 3rd chapter later. These are long, lol!
Rebeldynasty chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I got a few good chuckles out of it. I'll admit, your first one made it harder for me to breathe, for all the laughing I'd done, but this one was still good, too. And there's two more chapters. Whoa, this was long. O_O

I want so bad to focus on certain parts, lol. So, I will. _

The parts that killed me; the implications of all the unanswered movie-verse questions giving fans ideas tor fanfictions. So on-spot! Not just for your 'fic, of course. The slash...omfg, do I ever cringe when I come across it. But, freedom is the right of all sentient beings, lol, so I just avoid it, when I can.

Megs' reaction to the human that bumped into his leg had me giggling, lol. Getting Starscream to open the door for him, also. ;) Ironhide being in some sort of detox when it comes to violence also made me laugh.

And I forgot the code-named Optimus "Bigg Buddha". LMAO.

Other notable parts:

-The others begging for there not to be a rewind of the dogs humping.

-Megatron protecting Starscream's innocence, lol

-The part about Starscream never being able to understand, since he isn't a "main character" (he totally is, lol)

-The part where you make fun of the girl/Decepticon in disguise when she says she loves Camaros.

-The part about 'Bee cracking her head on the dashboard. XD

-The continuous play of Starscream's line, lol.

This stuff is hilarious. I'll definitely be reading more of it, and when I'm done with it, I hope so badly you did one for Dark of the Moon. It BEGS to be picked apart...and yes, I love the movie-verse, too, but damn, I love picking on it, and seeing others do the same. As long as it's no serious whining (those people drive me insane; it's all fictional, for crying out loud) and all done in fun, it's all good. ;)
Katea-Nui chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Will we get to see the last chapter?
Bipolar cat chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Young human, if you dont finish this i will send my pet dragons to assassinate you! Have a nice day!
lindsey and Marie enterprises chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
When are you going to do one for Dark of the Moon?
Vivienne Grainger chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
"No," Ratchet said slowly, "that's just schizophrenia." 'Scuse, gotta change the underwear again. Love this fic to death.