Reviews for Without Sight
Guest chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Shouldn't it not make a difference since he Always has his eyes closed?
Cymiee chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
love it :3
ZexSoul chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiii! Ryoma is so cute...
Shizaki Kuro chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Aaaaw that was very cute, i wish it was a little longer though...
Thnx for writing!
;3
Wolfluver18 chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
cute
FireAndPowder chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
very cute! I was so sad when Fuji lost his vision thank goodness it was corrected! Ryoma's reactions were so cute :)
Isaboo chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
I liked this story quite a bit, however, you should try to keep your author's notes shorter...some of them were 1/4 or more the length of your chapter. It's a bit nitpicky but I know that I always feel disappointed when the bottom bit of the page is several paragraphs of the writer talking about their other stories, or just filling space.

Just a suggestion.
amainage chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
Nice. I liked how Ryoma had to figure out his feelings for Fuji. Thanx for sharing.
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 7 . 3/30/2010
YES! IT HAPPENED! THEY KISSED! IT WAS SO CUTE! (okay, the lines were a bit cheesy, but thrill pair is love, so I'm still happy about it!)

I guess all fics must come to an end, but I am glad you stuck with it!

Congratulations on a fic well done! (to actually finish a fic is an achievement in and of itself )
kawaii hime-sama chapter 7 . 3/25/2010
Mou! I'm crying now; that was soo sweet!

I love how Syuusuke can see Ryoma's face now (I think he does too!)

I wonder why Yumiko and Mrs. Fuji kept the surgery a secret from Syuusuke...

Well, it's a lovely ending to a brill' story!

A couple of minor mistakes:

"I couldn't see you're cute, blushing cheeks" - 'I couldn't see your cute, blushing cheeks'

"the light contact they hand" - 'the light contact they had'

Anyways, congrats for finishing this story, and good luck for the next one as well!
lajascot chapter 6 . 3/24/2010
Aw, Ryoma's in love! Too bad he didn't get to talk to Fuji before he ran off... Hopefully he'll get his chance in the next chapter, assuming he's not too hurt by Fuji running off like that... I just love Echizen/Fuji fanfics! Thanks for the update, and I can't wait for the next one! _
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 6 . 3/23/2010
The one thing in this chapter that shocked me the most: RYOMA ASKED HORIO ABOUT LOVE! (jaw drops open for at least 2 seconds) I was very, very amused about that . Hope Ryoma gets his chance for a proper confession soon!
kawaii hime-sama chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
One ting you should know: I scream with joy everytime I see that this story (or Unknown Disaster) has been updated!

Anyways, I loved reading this chapter; really enjoyable! Nanjiro was his usual self, I'm surprised he didn't make fun of Ryoma...

The end near made me cry! Damn Fuji-family emergency! Ryoma had something importanat to say!

Well, good luck for the next chapter of whatever story your doing now!
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
Yeah, I've read and watched matches where Fuji played with his eyes closed. It was super cool, so I think he's really good at it and someone who's lost his sight will usually have enhanced hearing (at least, from what I know )
Vain Ambitions chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
Why is Eiji so matured? It's not right! You should change the word that he used so as to fit his character. Anyway nice story hehe.