Reviews for Shrapnel Sorrows
EllieLovesToRead chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
Oh dear, Beach is in trouble, he'll probably be back in medical as soon as he is healed up. :P I'm liking this fic! :)
Linuxgirl chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
Great chapter. Stormy's streak for vicious blackmailing seems to be starting to rub off on Doc ;-).

Sidenote: couldn't Storm Shadow have smelled the grease, if he's used to act blindfolded if need be? I always hear the other senses get sharpened doing that. Does anyone know some non-smelly grease? I don't up until now, but I'm always open for corrections ;-).

I'm not sure if Beach Head really knows what he's gotten himself into. Two pissed ninjas would not be worth a little good time on PT in MY book. Oh well, he'll find out soon, I guess ;-).
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
Ick. If I were one of those two ninja, I would definitely be irritated!
willwrite4fics chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
Congrats, you acheived cookies through my nose.

"I didn't mean 'grab some heavy things..."

"I'll kill ya so hard Snake'll wince..."

Felt terribly sorry for the poor hapless greenie that just had the poor luck to be passing down the same hallway...

The glee that BeachHead had when the ninjas finally had failures on the course...

I do hate to think what revenge they'll have, but at least Snakes was smart enough to leave it to Storm, hopefully they'll leave off until he's healed, or he'll get to throw THEM under the "doc-bus"...

This fic makes me so happy. *sighes* Thank you.
Kathleen chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
Another great story! You write really well, I like the dialogue between Beachhead and Covergirl in particular. Thankyou for updating so frequently, I don't review a lot but I'm checking practically every day for updates by you and willwrite4fics. I'm going to review more often, it seems only fair.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
zenbon zakura chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
sweet! ninjas running on greased lines! nice!
EllieLovesToRead chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
I have to say, you're an excellent writer! I've read all of your stories but for some reason, I've never actually reviewed. I'm sorry about that, I'll try to review in the future. :) Haha, BeachHead is just a little evil with his obstacle courses but it's for the Joes' own good. I can't wait to read about Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow trying to negotiate his courses.
Frog1 chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
(Laughter) I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE/READ THIS PT SESSION!
willwrite4fics chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
*quivers with glee*

"superglue Lifeline to my ankles.." OMG. Mental images.. too funny.

Hogtied behind the dryers and to the guns on the Wolverine.. is too funny, and you'd THINK Beach would learn, but.. there's that stubborn streak.

He's such a GOOD eveil drill instructor.

And yes.. Doc would find out, and he would mind.

Thank for updating this. Now to read it another few times.
zenbon zakura chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
oh no...

but due to the lack of obstical courses available to the general public

ill take any obstacle course he can throw at me with pleasure!
Linuxgirl chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
Ok, that one is going to be good. Beach is going to get our two favourite ninjas vindictive streak out, if he really works up on the course like that. But it's just like him to forget about that side of our dear ninjas ;-).

The scenes between him and Covergirl are really cute. "Testosterone poisoning" indeed *rofl*.
willwrite4fics chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
Oh I do love this fic. Ah. Love how CoverGirl and he squabble at the drop of a hat, even when one of them has to go find a hat to drop first...

Doc rules. He's the best at corralling patients. And I wouldn't want to restitch and clean out all those wounds either.

The fact that CoverGirl absolutely knows every one of his buttons and yet still loves to hit them over and over no matter how annoyed he gets over it, endears her to me. LOL.
Frog1 chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
That was funny! Can't wait to see the Joes run the new, and improved obstacle course!
Faye Kinitt chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
well beach head must be feeling better if he is planning on making the ninjas suffer. very funny chapter.
Linuxgirl chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
Nice story. Poor Beach Head. Being the mean tough hardass and then have Liveline tell him he's not even a challenge when it comes to giving the docs a hard time must hurt! A lot!

Keep up the interaction between Cover Girl and Beach, characterisation looks good to me. Oh and please have the two bad bad ninjas co-star some more (they are pretty mean by helping Liveline keeping down Beach head, when doing the exact opposite themselves ;-)). Though I suppose Tommy's just spiteful because of the mud pits.

Will you make one of those stories for Tommy too? Please, please, pretty please with sugar and cherry on top?
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »