Reviews for Shrapnel Sorrows
Linuxgirl chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
Nice story. Poor Beach Head. Being the mean tough hardass and then have Liveline tell him he's not even a challenge when it comes to giving the docs a hard time must hurt! A lot!

Keep up the interaction between Cover Girl and Beach, characterisation looks good to me. Oh and please have the two bad bad ninjas co-star some more (they are pretty mean by helping Liveline keeping down Beach head, when doing the exact opposite themselves ;-)). Though I suppose Tommy's just spiteful because of the mud pits.

Will you make one of those stories for Tommy too? Please, please, pretty please with sugar and cherry on top?
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Haha...loved the bit about Snake Eyes and the greenies! :)

Nice chapter!
willwrite4fics chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
Who! Good meds for nausea! "Did you even TRY to duck?" lol. I love how they absolutely ignore what he says. Can't wait for more.

Love StormShadow and SnakeEyes being all ninja-y and sneaky. "Go move a ceiling tile.." ROFLOL!
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
*shrieks happily and sits to wait for more*

Excellant on the idea that he doesn't particularly feel the wounds at first, excellant on the crazy damage that explosive grenades do. Love his annoyance at the ninjas who just plain are adorable at how they not only care about their teammates, but also relish getting to pin them down and make them annoyed.

Can't wait to see more(oh.. love Hawk using a Mauler as a giant clipboard too)
general zargon chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Poor medics, stuck with another difficult patient again! *snickers* Hey, think you can do one of these stories with Kamakura being the patient? I'd loved to know whether or not Snake Eyes has gotten to the "How to annoy the heck out of medics" part of Kamakura's training. _ Anyway, this is a great story and I hope you update soon! I also hope you post that Tommy/Sherry story soon, since I thought it was AWESOME! Sherry is one of the best OCs I've ever read. :)
35 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3